Jessica Simpson

VERY Pregnant ...

With Conspiracy Theories

4/24/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

042212_simpson_still
The Jessica Simpson pregnancy saga just got even more bloated -- because the latest conspiracy theories are the most ridiculous yet! OR ARE THEY???

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

M

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP with the SCREAMING! I can't even watch your TV show because I want to stab myself in the ears because of that HORRID ANNOUNCER!!! We're NOT 12 years old! GROW UP TMZ and hire another announcer... I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

KLM

Jessica's weight does seem excessive. I hope she doesn't go into cardiac arrest while giving birth & delivers safely.

spinner25

I don't know how many of you have been 9 months pregnant, but there is no way in hell her foot would make it to the dashboard if she still had her huge belly.

EmilyNicole

I agree with some of the comments... her foot is hiked up on the dash... I call BS - no way she could do that with how pregnant she is - well was. She totally had the baby and is waiting for a slow news day like everyone is saying.

newz_junkie

She's obviously not pregnant any longer or she wouldn't be able to prop her foot up on the dash.

tricia

Why the rude comments about an expectant mother? Some women balloon during the first couple of months. Some don't show until they're 6 months along. Both are out of their control.
Stop bashing. If you're not happy for her, leave her alone. Although, I don't know why anyone WOULDN'T be happy for a woman who's anticipating the arrival of her little one.

SD

I remember seeing her at the cinci airport a while back. She is super tiny(short). being preggers makes her look huuuuuge

nichole

can someone help me with the name of the movie they showed a clip from where the girl was eating. what is the name of that movie please!!!!!!

lily

Being pregnant longer that 9 mounth absolutely normal !!!!
Because doctor is always midiagnose with time of creation on 2- 3 weeks and some baby is over due so people wait for full moon
Check next fool moon on calendar , it will probably a day
due..It happen to me too , This is the best wait for natural not provoke C section , baby has his time by genetic and baby will be more healther and normal , instead of premature

MrsWarner

I know how she feels, Our first daughter was 8 lbs 6 oz and i was induced at 37 weeks for health problems, our second daughter was 9 lbs 12 oz and she broke one of my ribs so from a woman who has big babies, congrats. Oh and with the whole dashboard foot thing, she could have pushed the seat all the way back to prop her feet up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2