« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pilar Sanders

Released from Jail

BANNED from Texas Mansion

4/24/2012 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Pilar Sanders has just been released from jailDeion Sanders' estranged wife has just been released from jail after her domestic violence arrest yesterday -- and she's forbidden from returning home ... for the next 60 days.

A judge issued an emergency protective order against Pilar Sanders today before releasing her from custody, banning her from entering the ex-couple's Texas mansion for the next two months. She's also prohibited from threatening or harassing any member of the family.

But on her way out of jail, Pilar told reporters, "I am innocent. I understand that I have a very little chance at beating a Hall of Fame, two-sport man that everyone seems to love and adore. I am a full-time mom 100 percent for my children and I have just not gotten a fair shake."

As we previously reported ... Pilar was arrested after allegedly jumping Deion in his bedroom -- "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Charlie Sheen's Watch

"I have not gotten a fair shake [of all the money I can get]."

This money hungry bitch only has money in her mind. If she was 100% "mom" then why the hell is she engaging in physical violence against her spouse?

Domestic Violence is a REAL problem. It causes great harm to a victim spouse and children. This crime needs to be treated in the most serious possible way - to deter further violence against spouses.

She is a spouse abuser and she did all this in front of her kids. She should be held accountable for victimizing her spouse and her children. Shame on her.

ShrinkWrap

This is what happens when men let their little heads do the thinking. They end up with psycho gold diggers. They both got what they deserve. Unfortunately, the kids are going to be the ones who suffer the most.

Lynne

she will gold dig somewhere else..

christy

wow she just made his life great! the divorce/settlement is going to be more in his favor now! and also the dumb ass friend will probably have charges brought on her and a law suite $$. Pilar no class girl!! In front of your children? Wow, you just lost them too! oops no child support to spend on yourself!! Jealousy gotcha. guess his daughter was right about you! too bad such a waste for a pretty-????

Tammy

Pilar, your statement is BS because nobody said you beat him. You did, however, ATTACK him and cause bodily injury.

Seldombinlaid

What he needs to do is hire a female body guard. I hate dudes who beat on women, so a female body guard should work. See how she likes being beat.

Poopey Poopstein

Just the usual "Ah Dint Do Nuffin". Nothing new to see here, move along folks.

BigB

yep, youre completely innocent and one heck of a good Mom!

hint: when your sons fill out police reports about how you attacked your ex: I dont think that means your there 100% for your kids. Unless you helped them write the reports?

campy

"I am innocent." That's not what your lack of a weave says lady. Or your sons that each wrote a witness statement.

6one9

ENABLERS ```````````````` is ALL
!!!!
Take your $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and BLOW!
WTF IS wrong with you?
Good Moms ``DON'T act like this `` ya dumb bitch
Karma has come to ``` collect!!

cass

Full-time mom? Huh? What?!?!?

More like a full-time ho' in psychosis!!!!!!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Wasn't she suing him about a month ago for $250,000,000? Mhmmm...gold diggin' ho sounds more like it...

dd

Wow you really screwed up BIG TIME!

LindaJay

I don't know if it had any bearing on their marriage or not but I don't think she should have went on that reality show. She should have left the Prime Time appearance to her hubby, huh?!

CriticXtreme