Obama on Secret Service Scandal

We Fired the 'Knuckleheads'

4/25/2012 6:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

042512_obama_still0425-barack-obama-bad-apples
Jimmy Fallon
got one hell of an exclusive out of Barack Obama on his talk show last night ... he got the POTUS to finally open up about the "knuckleheads" he 86'd in the wake of the Secret Service hooker scandal.

Obama told Fallon ... "The Secret Service guys are incredible ... they protect me, they protect Michelle, they protect our girls, they protect our officials all around the world."

"99.9% of them, every day, they're putting their life on the line, they do a great job. So, a couple of knuckleheads shouldn't detract from what they do."

"What these guys were thinking? I don't know" ... Obama said ... adding, "That's why they're not there anymore."

Obama didn't just talk politics ... he also SANG politics ... in Fallon's, "Slow Jam the News" segment ... pretty awesome.

Sapphiegirl

Obama didn't fire ALL of the knuckleheads.....he still has his job!

THE BEAVER

What was the kunckleheads thinking? I am a Demonbrat, I can do whatever the fc I want and get away with it. BUT!.. they forgot one thinking..they have to be a Demonbrat President like Clinton to get by with it. LOL

EastCoastChopper

Folks...There is nothing 'secret' 'intelligent' or particularly ‘special' about our government employees! We need to get over the Hollywood version. We have had 2 presidents shot with one killed, then the brother is killed - 1 a near miss (Ford) and the BIGGEST SPY in America's history worked for the FBI Special Agent(Robert Hanssen)

THE BEAVER

38. FloridaGirl: about a minute ago

What ever happened to "Presidential dignity" to uphold a certain public image? This president has been on more prime time shows and goofing off, than doing his job. We don't need a President with the "cool factor" but one who has authority to get the country united and get things done. Why not work on lowering gas prices,making loans more obtainable?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, hun, you didn't apply for your Obama Care Gas Card yet?

Ih8Taxes

Don, you are incorrect. In 3.5 years he has ballooned our deficit spending and worsened the economy with his Draconian regulations that have resulted in the highest unemployment since the Great Depression. I can also go on and on about Fast and Furious and the Justice Department's assault on the Constitution but really, I don't have the time because my lunch break is over and I have to get back to work.

THE BEAVER

42. Ih8Taxes: 19 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demonbrats have a hard time with the truth said. More so about them, so they keep putting the blame on Bush, and the dude has been out of office for how long now? They remind me of little bully kids that lie and point their finger and say..he/she did it.I am a perfect little angel. I could never do anything bad or wrong.

Pointing finger..lol.. and lying.. didn't Clinton do that?

charley

Can on or anyone defending this fool...honestly say any of his policies helped them out...PHK NO..it was Banks Auto Co. and other large companies that got the bail out ..not the norm us citizen...Solyndra a half a billon dollars wasted....then hisghetto project...cash for clunkers...hoe chicago ghetto can u get! hes the biggest azz around.

self-employed

One more knucklehead to go. Vote Obama out in Nov. He is the biggest knucklehead ever.

Melinda

Please god I hope he is not reelected!

Jackie

Return the Nobel peace prize to Norway. You didn't deserve it.

Q

Jimmy Fallon is an undiagnosed Adult with ADDH...he might even be a border line sociopath--not a real feeling for a real living thing in that body of his. Just manufactured responses that come in lighting like waves to him--almost rainman like. He's not a genius, nor a professional at what he does, it and he, are a freak of nature. Glad to see he's made money with his illness, most adults flounder through life with what he has. Jimmy will probably not enjoy a true relationship with another woman or man--its too stagnant for what he has.

Roots band? When they play Baby got Back for Michele, then we'll know they are an EEO band, until then, just another racist, misogynist band.

Chuck

Your liberal bias is showing.

Nvts

4 more years? NOPE

Imallright

Well this explains
Eric Holder ... He's just a knucklehead

Hank

Doesn't this moron have a job to do? I think he's been on this show enough. I know come November his schedule will be pretty open thank god!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments