Bobby Brown

Cops Plea in DUI Case

No Additional Jail Time

4/25/2012 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-bobby-brown-plead
Bobby Brown won't face any additional jail time for his DUI arrest last month -- after copping a plea deal with prosecutors.

Bobby pled "no contest" today to one count of driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher. In exchange, prosecutors dropped the DUI charge.

Bobby was sentenced to 36 months of summary probation and one day in county jail -- which he already served after his arrest.

Bobby must also complete a 90-day alcohol program.

TMZ broke the story ... the singer was arrested last month after cops noticed he was driving while talking on his cell phone. Once pulled over, police claim he reeked of alcohol. During the field sobriety test, Bobby blew a .12 -- and in California, that's legally drunk.

gcb0569

DAMN!!!!!!! Another missed opportunity...........

niles

I'm sure we will be reading soon about the carnage inflicted and lives lost when it happens again - and it will.

jann

just gotta love celebrity justice

myopinion

Hopefully he will reflect on his life and the most current tragedies in his life and make himself a better person.

Best of Luck Bobbi

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

Celebrity alcoholics have such glamorous lives.

ju

this makes me mad that all these pea brains get off he should pay im so mad my sister in law was killed by a drunk driver he should be sent to prision this system is corrupt he should spend time cleaning toilets and never drive again

deepee

Money talks

Tiny

He is going to kill somebody and then everyone will ask, why wasn't more done to him. This pisses me off!

Bobby Brown

I'm a menace to society, put my away for good.

E

He's such a jerk how he keeps getting all these breaks. He should be locked up just like everyone else where the justice.

SaintBobbie Jean

Why are you even driving? Youve got enough money to hire a sober driver? Grow up little boy. When will parents start trying to be examples for the children????? I pray for you daily and your little girl.

Its sad when the children have such poor role models. Hey! I'm guilty in some areas too, but I'm better. Get better Bobby from your name sake another Bobbie....

Matt

Bobby Brown YOU ARE AND ALWAY WILL BE AWESOME! Sorry haters but you have no clue what this mans been through and you never will. LEAVE BOBBY ALONE!

ann black

I am so furious abt this will he get off when he kills someone driving drunk ? My beautiful granddaughter was injuried by DRUNK driver It damaged nerves in her neck which causes her neck to spasm and causes distortion of her face he was charged 1000 dollars and 30 days in county jail

evadney

If money does not help, and fame does not help, why not give God a try?

J.T.

This guy has no talent. Period. Bobby who?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments