Lindsay Lohan

I Can't Believe Rosie O'Donnell

Betrayed Me

4/25/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-lindsay-lohan-rosie-odonnell-getty
Lindsay Lohan
is in utter shock after Rosie O'Donnell bashed her on live television yesterday -- telling friends, she's always had a great relationship with Rosie ... or so she thought.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ, there was never any bad blood between the two actresses -- in fact, Lindsay and Rosie were always on great terms ... Lindsay would even say hello to Rosie whenever she saw her at various events. Rosie was always nice to her.

According to sources, Lindsay always had a special fondness for Rosie -- because one of Lindsay's first ever talk show appearances was on Rosie's old show back in 1998 ... when a 12-year-old Lindsay was promoting "The Parent Trap."

But even though she's surprised ... Lindsay isn't upset -- because Rosie's not the only person who doubts Lindsay's comeback ... starting with her upcoming Liz Taylor role.

As far as Lindsay's concerned -- Rosie's just another hater she's gotta prove wrong.

susan

@Nikki

I think you need help.

themare

I saw the clip. I don't care for Rosie, but she DID NOT "bash" Lohan. She expressed her concerns about Lindsay needing help and not being ready for this role. And she was absolutely correct. Lindsay DOES need help. The producer who hired her didn't do her any favors. He hired her on her notoriety. Period. By hiring her, Lindsay will continue to believe she doesn't have an addiction and will continue on her merry path to destruction. The one person Lindsay knows who expressed concern for her, and the Loohan group goes into overdrive, bashing her.

Hamptonsdude

Rosie didn't betray her. Lindsey is a mess. Rosie told the truth, and Lindsay doesn't seem to realize she is a drug addict ex-actress.

themare

Are you serious? Did your brain fall out onto the sidewalk? NOBODY badmouths anyone better than the Lohans!

Home Skillet

You betrayed yourself, Lohan.

jr.d

Lohan, take it as a warning shot across your bow. You need to get your life in order before you PERMANENTLY destroy your future and career. You've got problems that need to be addressed, or you need to get out of the business. Nobody owes you anything.

Shasmith

Rosie, your meds aren't working any more. Time for a re-check. Your getting mouthy again and not making one bit of sense. The Donald needs to make a comment.

mannequin

What a delusional airhead. Lohan is always so *shocked* when someone tells the truth, it's as if she has a barrier around her that prevents truth from entering. A room full of people laughing at her, an industry laughing at her and she still doesn't get it...

Skeptical

susan: 60 minutes ago

Lindsay gave an interview last night, she was asked about Rosie O'Donnell's comments. Lindsay was gracious, kind and VERY classy. Rosie should take note.
-----------------

Yeah, when you're gacked to the gills on coke, pleasant moods aren't hard come by.

happyday

This really isn't about Rosie who, like her or hate her, has had a very successful career. She just happened to be asked her opinion about the casting choice, and she was honest, but not unkind. I'm pretty sure she's not alone in her thinking, and Lohan is just playing the victim once again to steer the attention away from her problems. I hate it when people do that--make terrible choices and do whatever the heck they want, hurting people along the way, thinkng only of themselves--then when it's time to pay the price......whoa is me! I''m so pitiful! I am a victim! Pity me and let me continue to make bad choices in life, leaving a trail of destruction.......But, it's YOUR fault, not mine!!!

Nikki

Lindsay Lohan is going to the White House Correspondents Dinner. Seriously.

Can everyone just STOP with the Lindsay Lohan stuff? I mean, obviously, I feel like a good portion of my day is spent writing variations on the word “crack” and I sort of enjoy that, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the whitewashing of a crackhead. I’m talking about the social legitimization of an out-of-control addict who has no business being out in the world, doing drugs and drinking and driving, stealing jewelry, and getting into unprovoked bar fights. If the Cracken wasn’t an actress, people would have already dismissed her as a criminal and drug addict.

So Lindsay’s latest coup is scoring an invite to the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner, which is this weekend. Quite honestly, this offends me more than the Elizabeth Taylor bio-pic. At least with the Lifetime movie, it felt like the cracktastrophe was contained and manageable – I mean, of course it was going to be a disaster. How could it not be? But the Correspondents’ Dinner? The President of the United States will be there. And the First Lady. And probably the Vice President and dozens of the most influential congressmen, plus the crème de la crème of the Washington press corps. And you’re going to unless a D-list crackhead into the event? Dude. She’s totally going to flash her firecrotch at POTUS. And she’s going to ask Biden if he wants a bump in the bathroom.

According to the Washington outlets, Greta Van Susteren, that old stunt-queen, was the one to invite LL. That’s not all – LL is going to bring her lawyer, Shawn Holley, and the illustrious STEVE HONIG (who I still think is just Dina dressed up as a drag king). In previous years, Greta has brought some of the more noteworthy famewhore guests – like Kim Kardashian in 2010. You know what? I’ll say it. I’d much rather Kim Kardashian get another invite, if I have to choose between Kim and the Cracken. Of course, “neither” would probably be the best option.

Other celebrities expected to attend: Reese Witherspoon, George Clooney and Stacy Keibler, and maybe Kate Hudson too. The Cracken doesn’t even belong in THAT group.

(Sidenote: there are new Cracken photos that I’ll be covering later on today!)

happyday

I loved when Rosie was on Curb Your Enthusiasm--she was hilarious!

Nikki

LMFAO! Dina thinks Rosie reads her tweets, dina doesnt have a brain cell to know how to tweet correctly

Dina Lohan‏@dinalohanReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Call me Rosie we can speak mom to mom

nancee

I think Rosie's point was Lindsey needs to concentrate on her health and addiction issues. Lindsey isn't exactly an extablished actress (just another child star with issues)so she really doesn't have a career to return to. She needs to get herself in better shape before starting trying to be an actress as an adult.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Some people don't like to hear the truth, usually the same people who don't like to tell the truth.

Whether or not you think Elizabeth Taylor had her own problems, she was part of Hollywood's glamour days. Lindsay is not in that league. ****, Rosie is not in that league, but unlike LL, Rosie doesn't pretend to be.