Lindsay Lohan

I Can't Believe Rosie O'Donnell

Betrayed Me

4/25/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-lindsay-lohan-rosie-odonnell-getty
Lindsay Lohan
is in utter shock after Rosie O'Donnell bashed her on live television yesterday -- telling friends, she's always had a great relationship with Rosie ... or so she thought.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ, there was never any bad blood between the two actresses -- in fact, Lindsay and Rosie were always on great terms ... Lindsay would even say hello to Rosie whenever she saw her at various events. Rosie was always nice to her.

According to sources, Lindsay always had a special fondness for Rosie -- because one of Lindsay's first ever talk show appearances was on Rosie's old show back in 1998 ... when a 12-year-old Lindsay was promoting "The Parent Trap."

But even though she's surprised ... Lindsay isn't upset -- because Rosie's not the only person who doubts Lindsay's comeback ... starting with her upcoming Liz Taylor role.

As far as Lindsay's concerned -- Rosie's just another hater she's gotta prove wrong.

Glory Bee

Hey kid, you know the hate mongers are in a tither when their blasts don't keep you down. Don't worry about impressing them with this gig. They will NEVER be impressed. Keep your mind on the job. I really am looking forward to this role. I have long believed you have "it". But formost, do your best for yourself. Rosie? Come on. She's no different than so many others. Don't go to the same hate spot they live in. Sad, sad, sad. Go to the joy spot kid. In your corner.

happyday

For the love of God, Rosie, what have you done? By saying these awful, vile, horrible, disgusting things about her, you have just screwed any chance of being Lyndsay's BFF anymore! You'll never be invited to go clubbing with the Lohan family! Never! How could you betray her like this? She was like a sister to you, and this is what she gets? She even said hello to you! Oh, it's a travesty--a terrible betrayal. "She needs help...." Like a knife in her back.

Dennis Johnson

I am not a hater but I too can't see LL as Liz Taylor.I mean come on man NO WAY!

_Taterman

So now telling the truth is called betrayal? Suck it up Lindsay and face the truth. The people I have a "good relationship" with are able to tell me how it is be it good or bad news about myself. However, I still cannot stand Rosie although I totally agree with her about Lindsay.

ketjo

LA Native

I have to say...you stole my thunder sweetheart.....I came here to play and have fun and enjoy myself with others but its gotten to be a chore....and like you I feel like I am dirtying my hands and wasting my time on here...because it keeps the hits coming and Harvey will keep her in the news as long as that happens....
She doesn't deserve it...she and her father are nothing but criminals and Con artists leaching off of society...while expecting people to bow at their feet...they are truly Nasty Mean people..no better and a lot worse the most of the people behind the bars of the prisons and jails in this country....
I would like to say.......No bad deed goes unpunished...and she and Lohan inc will get exactly what they dish out...that is life's gareantee...I just hate the thought of all the people they will walk over and destroy before their time comes....but I've a really got a gut feeling it won't be too far in the future cause they carry a black cloud of Aura around them like I have rarely seen ..
So Like you I am No Flying any Lohan Story for a long time... time to get back to the real world . and let the Lohans Self Destruct without
The HillBilly in the Corner.....
Nice to have met all of you .....Email me some time...to let me know how your doing....

Nikki

Obama Nominates Lindsay Lohan as Food and Drug Chief

President Obama announced today that Lindsay Lohan is his new nominee for head of the food and drug administration.

“I could not think of a more qualified person for the job,” said Obama, “Is there anyone else in the world who is more judicious when it comes to the usage of food and drugs?”

According to her publicist, Lohan has already begun preparing for the job.

“Lindsay has slimmed down to her target weight of 78 pounds,” said Steve Shapiro, Lohan’s publicist, “She has also begun the arduous process of familiarizing herself with all of the drugs, new and old, that she will encounter in this position. I think that you’ll find Ms. Lohan is both motivated and eager. So much so, as a matter of fact, that she somehow forgot to put her underwear on when she left the house this morning.”

“I’m pleased that the president has nominated someone who understands what America needs to know about food and drugs,” said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, “Ms. Lohan knows that Americans are budget-conscious these days, and she’s an expert on cutting unnecessary food expenditures while still remaining upright. Additionally, I don’t thing there’s a drug we can show her that she won’t already know everything about. She’s a font of knowledge and a bright young lady.”

Lindsay Lohan started her career starring in Disney movies, including a remake of The Parent Trap. She went on to become a favorite of lustful paparazzi and pubescent teenagers, male and female. Today, she spends most of her time in driving school when she’s not studying for her new position.

Lohan could not be reached for comment, but friends were supportive of her new efforts.

“I’m glad she’s finally amounting to something,” said former boyfriend Aaron Carter, “Our time together was brief, but she left a lasting, itchy, burning impression on me that I will never, ever be without. I knew this girl was going to be something big. I knew she was going to make a big impact somewhere. I thought that somewhere might be a bridge abutment on the L.A. Freeway, but I’m glad to see it’s in President Obama’s Cabinet instead.”

Added Carter, “I think the President will be pleased when he checks into Lindsay’s tax return. She’s just as good at this tax thing as the rest of his nominees.”

bunny

Just lick each others kitty and get over it.

juliamaria

UPYOURS......And you will probably say it again...who are you fooling? WHY IS ROSIE getting bashed? because NOTHING GOOD EVER COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH! She is an angry, mean spirited unhappy woman and her opinion...whether asked or not, is worthless.She keeps on doing the same thing, over and over! (then has the nerve to point her finger?...no class)

Celebrities Suck

No one will take this movie serious if Lindsay Lohan plays this role.... Thumbs up if you agree!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Ellen hates her. Now Rosie wants her head on a stick. Damn..... pissing off all the Hollywood power-lesbians, one by one. Stupid move, Linds. Even Chaz called her a "freak".

amazinglybored

No, Rosie is just another person she's proving right, and she was on her show 13-ish years ago. But Lindsay is always the victim, too bad she hasn't realized that she's the joke of Hollywood. I figure she has google alerts on herself and just sits there waiting for things like this; when she's sober at least.

karlew

LOL this kills me. Most posts about O'Donnell usually garners all sorts of negative comments about her, but she says something negative about Lohan and all of a sudden everyone loves her. People are so easily manipulated when you feed into their nasty side.

barnyardhumor

Rosie would throw her mother under the bus if it got her big fat foul-mouthed self some kind of publicity.

Justin

Rosie is such a twaat I swear. She's just pissed off that she looks more like her name should be Roger and not Rosie. Fat ugly pig, Trump was right. Sure Lindsay has problems but that's because she hasn't perfected failure like Rosie has.

wally

do not let that fat hog poop in your breakfast- i saw the picture of you with black hair and white dress the same as taylor--- you really look like her -- DO THEY MOVIE and poop in her breakfast, lunch and dinner- she is wrong again