Tareq Salahi

I'm Running for GOVERNOR

4/25/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424_salahi_doc_launch
Just 7 months after his life completely fell apart, former "Real Housewives of DC" star Tareq Salahi has decided to take the only logical next step -- run for Governor of Virginia.

Salahi -- whose estranged wife left him back in September to bang the guitarist from Journey -- tells TMZ, he wants to formally announce his candidacy for VA Governor in the upcoming election.

Salahi says he wants to use his extensive life experience as a vineyard owner and reality TV famewhore to change how things are run in his home state.

Salahi tells us, "I am troubled to see how our current political figureheads continue to waste tax payer dollars! I’m a big believer in limited government, keeping taxes, regulation and litigation low, and if I do win, everyone is invited to crash the inauguration!”

If he does win ... everyone is also invited to watch pigs fly.

Christy

I wonder if the groupie slut will toss him a vote??

Kari

DELUSIONAL--OVERBLOWN SENSE OF SELF. SAD.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

If only Ben Franklin could see us now.

erkg

he does know the job doesn't pay a lot, right?

KicksandGiggles

I am a Virginian. I will vote for this moron on the third day of a Santorum NAACP membership post natural child birth of Tupac's love child.

vicki88

my buddy's ex-wife brought in $18852 last month. she is making cash on the laptop and got a $3360...00 house. All she did was get lucky and put into action the steps laid out on this web site NuttyRich.com

victory

Quite the slant on this article TMZ. As for Tarez running for governor, good luck there fella, at least he hasn't mentioned Michaela in a while. Dreams of grander, I'm thinking bi-bolar.

sketchgirl

One word: delusional.

rosa

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sheryl

I live in Virginia and we don't need this guy taking over our state. We have a governor, the smallest unemployment rate in the country, plenty of new jobs and more on the horizon. This is a LOSER. Go bother another state or country and stay out of Virginia.

pat

If this idiot actually runs for any kind of office, I would keep an extra vigilent eye on the campaign finances. For me, this is the only reason he would run. To loot the coffers, as he, like you and I have got to know he doesn't a chance of ever winning.

Sapphiegirl

This douchebag can't even run a business without filing bankruptcy, what makes him think he can run an entire state? Oh wait....it's taxpayr dollars he would be spending to maintain his "lavish" lifestyle! I guess this is the ONLY way he can get an official invite to a White House function! LOL LOSER!

BuckKim

As Charlotte responded I can't believe that a single mom can earn $7771 in 1 month on the computer. If you don't belive, just read this link www.LazyCash27.com

Winston9

Tareq,Dude. The best laugh I've had all week. You are missing your true calling, comedian. But let me help you with a campaign slogan. Feel free to use it. "Tareq Salahi for Virginia Govenor, Let me do to Virginia Taxpayers what I did to Charities, Credit Card Companies, Vendors and Victims of My bogus Wine Tour Business" On the bright side, at least citizens would know they would be voting for an actual crook as oppose to guessing. And maybe Michaele will reconcile with you in time to move into the Govenor's Mansion, to take up her role as First Lady. The title sure beats "Groupie Slut".

Sandra

Love Cartman's comment as this guy is a douche!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments