TLC

We're Resurrecting Left Eye

FOR A REUNION TOUR

4/25/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0425_tlc_2002
For the first time in nearly a decade, TLC will be reuniting for a U.S. concert tour later this year -- and TMZ has learned, the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes will be making a special appearance.

The group's rep tells us, Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins and Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas are currently in the planning stages of a massive 2012 reunion tour in the U.S.

So far, we're told 5 major cities have already been booked -- and even more are in the works.

But the big surprise ... we're told the group plans to pull a Tupac -- incorporating their deceased former member Left Eye in the shows, projecting her image on a big screen and working her vocals into the live performances.

FYI -- today marks 10 years since a fatal car accident in Honduras took Left Eye's life. RIP.

0425_lopes_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

SpitBall

Lisa, we miss you madly.

Tony the Giant

Life reminds me of them Soap Opera's. You know how ppl. die or get killed off the show. Then a few years later, they come back from the dead, and becoming a re-cast of the show again. That's what it reminds me of. Talking about they had to fake-out their death, because their life was in danger.
It be's funny. I wish they had've did James Evans of Good Times like that, before he left. And taking that ole fruitcake that married Thelma off. But they were too incompetent to be quick thinkers like that. And ended up screwing the whole show right up. They lost all their ratings, and they dis-continued filming it.
Whitney Houston is not dead either, I promise you she's not dead.

Tony the Giant

Lisa was so cute. With that cute little baby face. She reminds me of some of them women in their 30's and still look like they're 16 years old. What'd you women be doing to yourself? I be seeing a whole lot of them like that too. Some of them even be in their 40's, and still look like teenagers.

Tishanna

Omg..I don't like this "new thing" hollywoods got going ..not good :/

Tony the Giant

That's right Miss Moody, I'm withcha baby. TLC was my group too. And the heaters have just got to go. They have no compatibility whatsoever.

legald

I will be there! I always joked that I was the 4th member of TLC. Almost got to see them in Japan but the tour was cancelled due to Left Eye's legal woes.

MarkCody

Bad idea. Creepy. Let her R.I.P.

Tony the Giant

Whats all that yapp coming out of somebody's mouth talking about its over, Left Eye is dead? Well you know how they say, "it ain't over till the fat lady sing."And since everybody keep saying Lisa couldn't sing, that is why SHE IS Back! Cause it ain't over till the fat lady sing. lol

Steph

I think it's so disrespectful to do. Let them rest in peace.

Dez Pettiford

I think it's a good idea for them to do a hologram showing Lisa performing with them on stage. TLC will not be complete without Left Eye! I know Lisa family very well and as long as the hologram is in good taste and TLC gets the family approval I dont see nothing wrong! :-)

Dez Pettiford

Peaire

TMZ need to check the facts. TLC has performed for many years with Left-Eye on the big screens waaaaaay before Tupac's coachella performance. T-boz also stated Left-Eye would not be a hologram in any of their performances. That's nothing lke Tupac's. I hate when reporters report false info. The fans know whats up!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6