Brazilian Blowout to Octomom

Stop Abusing Taxpayer Dollars

On Our Products!!!

4/26/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425-octomom-nadya-suleman-brazilian-blowout
Brazilian Blowout -- the company behind the hair procedure Octomom dropped hundreds of dollars on while on welfare -- is MORTIFIED by Octo's reckless spending ... and now, it's hatched a plan to make things right with taxpayers.

BB CEO Mike Brady tells TMZ, "We want to make sure that California taxpayers' money is not going to anything other than taking care of [Nadya Suleman's] children. We don't want to see those kids miss out on anything at the cost of a Brazilian Blowout."

So, a rep for the company tells us, BB is offering to reimburse Octomom the entire cost of her recent Brazilian Blowouts -- plus other hair treatments -- totaling $520.

But that's not it -- BB also wants to give Octomom free blowouts in the future at the company's salon in West Hollywood ... so she's not squandering her limited cash supply on luxury goods. BB will even cover the cost of a sitter while the mother of 14 is getting primped.

To top it all off, BB is offering to pay to fix Octo's toilet -- which might finally allow her kids to poop inside. One can only dream.

G. Doll

Why are they rewarding this stupid bitch!?!

Mayu

Seriously? what makes her more special than the millions of people on welfare who are there because they have to be? She chose to be there. She put herself in a situation by having more kids than she possibly could care for in hopes of becoming famous... and people keep handing her freebies. What about freebies for people like me who are struggling for every dollar we have. We could use a little free luxury in our lives too... I'm more deserving than Octomom. I am poor, I struggle to get by, in fact, I recently had to cancel my once a year vacation to care for my sick dog. I am in the hole over $1000 for him... but I'm doing what I have to do to care for my pup. I put him first. If I have to go without getting my hair or nails done, I do. so... what makes her better than me?

Lemur

She gets $5000.00 to $60...00.00 a month in PUBLIC assistance. It would be cheaper to send her to an Ivy League collage... God Bless America...

LilVal

Someone needs to step up and give some clothes to those damn kids, not reward stupid Octo for her frickin hair. She should be penalized for that. stupid b$%^&.

Elizabeth

Way to reward her for her stupidity!!! Everyone line up and give her free stuff. That is what she wants any how.

Suzanne

Oh please. This company is only enabling her. What an embarrasment this woman is to society and mothers around the world.

TIFFANY

Yea right.. LOL.. she was going to take their butts to court for taking those pics and selling them, now there are buying her off to not take them to court.. lol.. what a bunch of bullsh$it!!

Steph

I hope everyone will boycott the Brazillian Blowout company. So, she just demonstrates bad behavior, bad budgeting and she then gets free stuff so she can continue to be selfish?? This company is run by immoral and unethical idiots.

AliVee

Check me out... I don't get Brazilian blowouts BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD THEM. I pay my bills and take care of my special needs son and am wondering where my daughter's college tuition will come from. Anyone givng me free ANYTHING? NO.

Brandy

Umm.. So now we the people will enable this white trash whore. Just great! Where's my "Blowout?"

Twilightstar

Hey Brazilian Blowout people! I'm a hard working taxpayer, currently with out a job................... Can I have some free expensive hair care too??? I couldn't afford your products when I was working and you GIVE them to this babe for free? I hope this backfires on BB. Unbelievable. People just keep helping this looser!!

livon

The big problem with that is this women will spend it on something else not related to the well being of her children. Here in Illinois people get a Link card. I am not sure what the rules of what you can buy with that. How is the state of California? Do they just send you a check?

Jennifer

absolutely rediculous. She is taking advantage of so many systems. I work and can't afford a brazilian blow out she keeps showing how irresponsible she is and yet she keeps getting the rewards from companies. This makes me sick

amy

why does she need blowouts? go to the dollar store and get some suave shampoo and conditioner for .99!!! why does this company even want her to represent them?!?! i have heard and seen it all now...get welfare, and then get free hair services (525.00 worth!) all for being an irresponsible nitwit

lat

STOP BAILING HER OUT!!!!!!! THAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE!!!! SHE DUG HERSELF INTO THIS MESS NOW LET HER FIGURE IT OUT ON HER OWN!!!!