Brazilian Blowout to Octomom

Stop Abusing Taxpayer Dollars

On Our Products!!!

4/26/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425-octomom-nadya-suleman-brazilian-blowout
Brazilian Blowout -- the company behind the hair procedure Octomom dropped hundreds of dollars on while on welfare -- is MORTIFIED by Octo's reckless spending ... and now, it's hatched a plan to make things right with taxpayers.

BB CEO Mike Brady tells TMZ, "We want to make sure that California taxpayers' money is not going to anything other than taking care of [Nadya Suleman's] children. We don't want to see those kids miss out on anything at the cost of a Brazilian Blowout."

So, a rep for the company tells us, BB is offering to reimburse Octomom the entire cost of her recent Brazilian Blowouts -- plus other hair treatments -- totaling $520.

But that's not it -- BB also wants to give Octomom free blowouts in the future at the company's salon in West Hollywood ... so she's not squandering her limited cash supply on luxury goods. BB will even cover the cost of a sitter while the mother of 14 is getting primped.

To top it all off, BB is offering to pay to fix Octo's toilet -- which might finally allow her kids to poop inside. One can only dream.

ummm?!

Free hair styles and products?? Are you FN kidding me??!
Yes, She NEEDS the toliet fix. She does NOT NEED Brazlian
Blowouts/Products.

Yolanda

'The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world he didn't exist'- usual suspects.......

The greatest trick THIS CHICK ever pulled was convincing the world she cared about her kids......

A LOT of single parents have a tough time. MY sister has 6-count em'-6 BOYS and she gets NO help from the dads OR THE STATE and she does it SWELL.....SHE DOESN'T complain about HER DECISION to have her kids or her lot in life.

SHE GETS ON WITH IT.

You CHOOSE to have them. YOU CHOOSE to PURPOSELY get preggo with all them kids so knuckle the heck down and do for them. sitting on you as* waiting for offers is NOT HOW IT'S DONE

Yolanda

AND it;s being reported that the house will be auctioned off on MONDAY.......so who's the next company or entity to come play SAVE THE DAY?

wHY SHOULD SHE WORK....she can give a 'poor is me' interview and someone else will pay for it.

Kitten

Of course! Lets reward her for being an irresponsible idiot and neglecting her children by giving her even more sh!t she doesn't need or deserve! You seriously think she will spend the money on her kids?! No. She will most likely find something else to ingratiate her selfish ass with while her children continue to suffer...

Kim

So let me get this straight. You can make a piss poor decision to put you vanity above your children and you receive handouts for it??? Are you kidding me?! And we all wonder what is wrong with the world.....

4bb

I think imaginations are running a little wild around here. While I agree with the majority, lets step outside that box for a second. MAYBE she was fronted the money by a company in which she will be doing a photo shoot for or if she submits receipts will be reimbursed. Sometimes you've got to spend money to make money.
There is no excuse for the pain on the walls. I understand she has a child with special needs though. There should be a little more supervision.
Perhaps the children were all sleeping and the door creaks open because the latch is broken, so she proped the chair there only as to not distub them.
Anyone with children knows that they need some freedom while potty training so the no pants thing is a non-issue really and pretty much the outside pottys are a non-issue as well. The lack of plumbing is an issue but Im not believeing the entire story. If she rents the home (which I believe she does from previous reports of non payment to him) its not her responsibility to fix it.
YES there are some things wrong with this picture, but stop with the middle school antics. Brazilian Blowout is also disgusting for using this as a public relations ploy by ASSUMING she used tax payer money and then louding her out for their own financal gain by pulling on the sympathy of others. Sure they will give her free stuff, but in return they will bank more off her haters by helping to lead the witch hunt. For the record, Welfare and food stamps are 2 totally different things. Hell, if she and her family have ever worked then they are basically getting back what they put in to the government.

Bottom line is : Sure, she needs help. Yes she brought this on herself. Do I feel sorry for her? Nope. Are people using her for stories and financial gain? Absolutely. Should the hairdresser have reported her? Well I would if it concerned me but I would NEVER feed the media sharks nor would I take her money. You are putting her and her children in danger by demonizing her. It needs to stop. Legitimate complaints by people close to her or in actual contact with her are one thing....but posting this crap on the internet has got to hurt those kids in the long run.

Bubbles The Chimp

Her hair is a dried F'd-Up mess with the blowout. What can it look like without it?

The horror.

Sassy

This pisses me off! I'm a single mother of 3 that works two jobs because I'm too proud to take money from the government and I want my boys to know that you have to work hard to play hard.
I've never had a mani/pedi. I've paid to get my hair done 4 times in my lifetime (almost 40). I do this so my kids can have what they need/want. I want their life to be better then what I had.
She is one selfish person and I'm getting sick of everyone giving her stuff. How about someone take care of her kids while she goes out and see what it's like to work. Set a good example for your children.

Sandy

I'm happy for Nadya and the kids. Wish it was me getting a free Brazilian Blowout with a check for $520. for free.

C'on, don't you all wish it was you getting that free hook up? LOL

STFUP

STOP REWARDING THIS STUPID, SELF-CENTERED B**CH!
If they really want to help - they'll tell her to STOP using their products & buy food for her kids.
This just feeds her should-have-been-over-long-ago 15 minutes - and justifies (in her mind) her lack of any type of regular employment.

Disgusting

I'm sending an e-mail to the company to complain. If they wanted to help donate the cost of all that to a charity for children; don't reward her....AGAIN! They think this is going to bring them business? Octo should be more concerned with getting a job then getting her hair done. She is abusing the system again and I think her children should be taken away for neglect. She didn't earn it - she doesn't deserve it. Do you see what our current government is teaching our youth? Open your eyes people!

Erika

Are you kidding me??? WTF? Well, if I was ever GOING TO GET a Brazilian Blowout or buy their products, I no longer would. DSS needs to take those kids, and the CEO of that company should be fired. What an IDIOT MOVE!!!!

Different Rules Apply

You have to be kidding me. This is the most pathetic form of enabling I have ever heard of. She makes poor judgments and has warped priorities, so they are giving her MORE??? Please someone stop this woman.

fjc0917

Oh yeah, let's reward her for bad behavior! Is everyone nuts? Even child services who said the kids were not in immediate danger, what about long-term psychological danger? They seem to not think or care about that.

mebrat24

Is this called free advertising by chance.
Is this the plan all along is for them to get all this free advertising?
If you get a lot of people talking about your product is it worth paying some one else to bring it to the public in an outrageous fashion. This is a Kim K ploy for getting attetion.