Greta Van Susteren

Why I Invited Lindsay to

Correspondents' Dinner

4/26/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425_greta_van_susten_lindsay_lohan_white_house_guest_dinner
Greta Van Susteren from Fox News Channel could have invited anyone she wanted to the White House Correspondents' Dinner, but she chose Lindsay Lohan because she's rooting for her.

Greta has been mum on her dinner guest, but she told Harvey (because she's known him for 100 years), "I love comebacks, and I'd like her to succeed."

Greta thinks Lindsay is on the rebound, "She's got a new movie and I'm hoping things work out for her."

Greta brought Kim Kardashian to the dinner in 2010, and as we first reported, Kim and Lindsay will be sitting at the same table Saturday night.

Fat Mike

Greta is cool. I'll never forget Triumph the Insult Comic Dog interviewing her at the Republican's convention. Too funny!

barnyardhumor

Is Greta the only Fox News person allowed to invite someone? If I'd be Bill O'Reilly or Shep Smith I'd be pissed because now FOX looks like idiots - all of them.

Carl

Now it makes sense. A Fox News host invites Lindsay knowing that a lot of people will think this thing is put on and organized by Obama. Then they will blame him instead of that right wing crap factory.

barnyardhumor

LLsez

Dina Lohan ‏ @dinalohan
Washington Secret Service guys--- call me. any of u...

Jay W.

Greta has likely envisioned the two of them in a deep passionate scissor grind.

LLsez

Please.
She won't admit that bringing Blo, with her jacked up face, will make even Greta look good.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Greta Greta Greta
...
Greta's BBF's are Lindsay, Kim K, and $arah Failin
move along.....nothing to see here!!!!!

w

wow, a come back is loosing your home because you got laid off, taking care of children having to work double time to get back on your feet because of this horrendous economy, not for being a coke head loser who is trying to get it right.
wtf greta, I am soo not watching your show again, and please watch this youtube link, it describes exactly how I feel.

Jake

Everyone, at some point in time, does something stupid or illegal (unknowingly or otherwise) . Ms. Lohan did her share, and did suffer the consequences, I hope that her "come back" is successful. Due to our now rampant mass media, actions such as Ms. Lohan's (which would have at one point been unreported) are now spread like wildfire. It is not a surprise that many people are hostile towards Ms. Lohan (she is a public figure ), but one would hope that people would worry about more important issues like the upcoming presidential election or the current state of our economy.

However it does seem like an angle for Greta.

Danielle

FlamingoNut: 37 minutes ago
OMG; this crap sickens me. There are probably hundreds of thousands of more deserving people to invite to the White House besides these two fame w-h-o-r-e-s!

Could not have said this any better!!!!!

buzz kill

Whats wrong with her face? It looks like someone took a bat to it and pushed it all to one side.

TheMarshmallowMan

Who is she fu_cking trying to kid, she did this to make it seem like Obama's presidency is a joke. This woman is evil (as is the rest of Fox News)

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Linds had thirty million bucks
At seven grams an hour
All gone now - hey, that’s show biz

Not all celebs are stupid fvcks
You might check out Matt Lauer
I’ll bet you he still has his

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

I doubt the White House will look the other way when Linds tried to steal the congressional diamonds.