Greta Van Susteren

Why I Invited Lindsay to

Correspondents' Dinner

4/26/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425_greta_van_susten_lindsay_lohan_white_house_guest_dinner
Greta Van Susteren from Fox News Channel could have invited anyone she wanted to the White House Correspondents' Dinner, but she chose Lindsay Lohan because she's rooting for her.

Greta has been mum on her dinner guest, but she told Harvey (because she's known him for 100 years), "I love comebacks, and I'd like her to succeed."

Greta thinks Lindsay is on the rebound, "She's got a new movie and I'm hoping things work out for her."

Greta brought Kim Kardashian to the dinner in 2010, and as we first reported, Kim and Lindsay will be sitting at the same table Saturday night.

Nikki

Greta Van Susteren set me up!

lookItsMegRyan

Fox is just trying to make Obama look bad by inviting American pop culture jokes to the White House. It's so pathetic.

andyscandy

lindsay and Kim are sitting with each other,Because nobody else can stand either one of them.
My 3 year old nephew got his invite,but is busy watching "sprout" that night.
Nicole/sarah did you get your invite?

Crabbey

Hmmm. She's either going to hit on her or try and recruit her to $cientology. LOL!

Jodi

Greta has a right to feel anyway she wants about Lindsay but my question is WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH INVITING HER TO THE White House Correspondents' Dinner?

What do they do at these dinners which would warrant the ho and the drug addict being invited?

Hohan

Greta, you incredibly stupid coont. All the people on this god-forsaken planet who have done good things and worked hard to get ahead, you could have chosen any one of those billions. Instead, you choose this entitled mess who has squandered chance after chance, leaving behind a trail of carnage at every opportunity. I hope she barfs all over your plastic surgery.

Vinsetta

Greta and Red Clot love comebacks. Also I wanted to respond to this in the Rosie thread.
____________________________________________________________

LLsez: 49 minutes ago
Dina Lohan ‏ @dinalohan
Rosie please STOP speaking about my daughter ! Why are u doing this ? 2 hours ago
____________________________________________________________-

I guess Rosie didn't call Dina back for a mom to mom?

andyscandy

cassey anthony couldnt make it that night, so greta went with her other BESTIE

Vinsetta

I kind of held Shawn Holley in somewhat of a high regard, because I know she ended up stuck with Lohan when she tried to get rid of her. She kept her out of jail (no I'm not counting house arrest in Venice) and seemed classy. That being said, why would she accept an invite to this with Blohan, Hoing, and Greta? I know President Obama is going to be there but come on.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sitting the 2 ho's together makes perfect sense. Where is Greta sitting? It better be with her 2 'guests' at the 'humiliation' table. I feel bad for the other folks who are sitting at THIS table, imagine the shame they will feel and through no fault of their own.

Truth

GRETA'S GONE WACK JOB SINCE ALL HER EFFING PLASTIC SURGERY. WTF, SRUSLY... DOES LINDSAY EVEN HAVE THE IQ TO UNDERSTAND PROPER ENGLISH AT THIS DINNER?? WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER BEGINS WITH AN "N". #TRUTH!!

az_barbie66

I'm telling you, this is their version of "Dinner for Schmucks".

gcb0569

Because u have a crush on LiLo?????

Sarafina

All part of Greta's plan to initiate Linds into The Church of Scientology...

Vinsetta

Not to hijack this, but since all of Help's posts got 86'd from the last thread it wanted me to repost one my comments that never made it.
_____________________________________________________________

Rosie O'Donnell -- I Don't Want Lindsay Lohan to DIE ... Like Whitney Houston 3 hours ago
What's the big effing deal if someone drives a GD H2? What's that got to do with a GD thing? You're just extra, extra pissy that Rosie was ASKED her opinion again on the junkie (that would be Lindsay) and didn't retract and go kissy kissy on Linds. And I am NOT a Rosie fan. Between the two, Lohan or Rosie, Rosie is the lesser of two evils. You can't deny her monetary success, OF which Lindsay did have at one point only to piss all of it away, NEVER to return. But Rosie said what everyone was thinking. So someone who is fat can't have or form a correct opinion? In conclusion, you bitch need to zip it, and go post on some Lohan board where someone actually gives a ****.