kmw

Those who don't think that the HA OWN the trademark are just being ignorant. Also there is no 10% rule or anything like that. It would have to be changed enough to be unrecognizable as the original mark, which clearly was not done here. This is a clear TM violation, pure and simple.

Dereknh

I would not go out in public wearing that. I worked for the Hells Angles and they take stuff like this deadly serious. The orginazation is going through the legal avenue but the individule member on the street can get ugly.

surfer john

that logo is copy righted,you better hope that they do,
not send over a 1%er to say,hi.....

surfer john

you better watch it.they will get some 1% after you.
then get your life,in order soon...

parlayer

ride your bike thru there neighborhood!! I would look at a Vespa and a chipmonk logo, if I were you.

Jungle

Go get em it's long past the time where any supposed star can just hijack someone els's logo and ake a profit off it. If this clown has any artistic ability at all he would dezign his own logo's and sell them to the public, make em pay for being a moron.

malcolm

Why should they all be in jail?

malcolm

I sure hope I get to see some idiot wearing one of these shirts around ANY 81 member... be fun watching them get and education! :-)

nanette

HMMM, i AM SUPRISED THERE IS A SUIT, USUALLY PEOPLE JUST DISAPPEAR. tHEY ARE LUCKY!

Rob

I pity the fools........

arale norimaki

Sonny Barger (the long time leader of the Oakland Angels and a focus of Hunter Thompson's Hells Angels book) told a reporter not long ago that back in the day if someone stole their colors, they would go out and stomp him. Now, he said, they use lawyers instead, because what are they going to do, beat he symbol which is protected by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office since at least 1948.

Jeff

A word to the wise. Should you own one of these t-shirts, don't get caught wearing one by either a member of the Hells Angels, or a rival club. Either one of them will beat the ears off of anyone stupid enough to do so. Especially the Angels. You've been warned.

nobodyintexas

I hope the Angels sue this idiot for all the money that MTV has or will ever hope to have. I know these guys worked very hard in creating their logo. I knew that bunch at MTV were nuts but had no idea they were certifiable.
I think if I was going to steal a logo, I might choose the logo of the Great Seal of the United States rather than Hell's Angels. I know there wouldn't be near as many people up in arms as there would be with the Angels. This guy needs to be locked away in a padded cell, I know he'd be safer in the padded cell.
I bet if I looked up "stupid" in the Dictionary, there would be a picture of this guy plastered right beside the word.

Fantastic Four

Rest in Peace Drydek and Pfaff.

These guys don't play pattycake.

AL

WOW !!!!!!!!!! TALK SMACK GET SMACKED HACK THE LOGO AND GET HACKED UP SO NOW PAY UP !!!!!!!!!