Octomom's House

Gets Graffiti-Scrubbing Facelift

4/26/2012 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0426_a_octomom_walls_painted
Octomom
's graffiti-riddled den of filth is morphing back into a normal-looking house -- at least for now -- because the entire interior just got a fresh new paint job ... and TMZ got the photos.

As we first reported, La Habra Police Department and the Orange County Dept. of Children and Family Services showed up at Nadya Suleman's home Tuesday, after receiving a complaint that the mother of 14 lets her kids live in horrendous conditions.

But today, DialAStar.com -- the website that pays celebs to talk to their fans on the phone -- donated the company's first month of profits (over $10,000) to spruce up Nadya's house.

A rep for the website -- which employs Octomom along with several other celebs -- tells TMZ, cleaners have already started painting over the giant murals of graffiti inside and outside of the house, patching holes in the wall, and fixing the doors.

As for Octomom's stylist's claims that only one toilet works in the house -- we got video of Octo proving it's no longer true ... you see her flushing THREE toilets.

0426-octomom-proof-flush

Straight Talkin Texan

Whatever. Is she prevent further grafitti???

Overall, this shows that her hair stylist was RIGHT to report the awful (trashy) conditions in the house.

bagladey

This smells like Octo set this up to get all of these free services and products. She's a SCAM ARTIST.

Cheryl A.

The inside of the toilet bowl is disgustingly brown. She is a PIG. It only takes a minute to pour clorox in there swish it around with a toilet brush.

realist

On the GMA show this morning there was a picture of the ceiling where a large rectangle of drywall was missing apparently due to water damage. Hope they're going to fix that too.

And what an ugly color. Dial a D lister should have made a major investment in Kilz before painting the walls s.h.i.t brown. But then, maybe there's a good reason for that, too.

PPC

The door - $50 at home depot - is jacked. Wow, will she ever spring for toilet paper (toilet photo)? I bet the toilet just needed to be cleared using a plunger, but she is such a lazy, nasty, vile, clueless person, that she was probably getting her back and butt waxed. She should have every one of those children put up for adoption (hopefully some together) and be out in jail for fraud. She also said she wants more babies - FREAK!!

PPC

S. Shafer

I don't think it was painted. If you look closely at the baseboards and the right edge, it is crinkly. I think it was covered with brown paper to hide everything and that would explain the holes too.

willy3129

Nice fresh paint on the walls with a few extra holes in the walls and door for ventilation I guess because of the smell from all those kids that she can't manage.

Scott

aren't these "gifts" considering income, and shoul dbe reported?

Em

Wait, isn't this the home we keep hearing that she has to move out of behind she can't pay the mortgage? Why hasn't the guy who is holding the mortgage kicked her out yet? The sad thing is the house is going to look the same next week. And what I really want to know is why is Octomom giving her kids spray paint???

timmsa

I think this woman did this on purpose. Just to get more hand outs. In a sense she is no better than that Kate Gossline.

And wondering I have 3 kids (2 of which are disabled) where do I get the hand outs from? When I need help with my house cleaning who can I get to come and do it for free? When I need my pluming fixed, who can I call to get it done for free? Oh wait, That will never happen because I don't have 14 children, and I am not on Aid. I do make sure my kids have a clean house and clean clothes to wear every day. Also I can tell whether my kids are boys or girls. And my boys don't wear girls clothes.

Clint

How come I don't see holes in the door in the "before" photo?

Sarafina

So why didn't they patch up all the holes before painting--isn't that the standard?

Arcadia Rink

YUCK! You don't have to "PROVE" to me your toilets flush!! #NASTY

wifey2larry

I read somewhere that Octo made the statement "Americans are idiots, but hey, if they want to give me things I'll take it". What a GROSS person!