Kim Kardashian

Spends a Bootyful Day in NYC

4/27/2012 7:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian an her world famous gigantic badonkadonkWith Kanye West nowhere in sight, Kim Kardashian spent some quality time with her world famous gigantic badonkadonk while out spending her share of her $40 million reality TV deal in NYC on Thursday.

A derriere can be a girl's best friend too.

0427_kim_footer

D

Come on! I'm sick of looking at pics of her!!!!

Jackie

Thank God she has no market in white society. Cause Lots of white men don't like fat azzes.

wow

Kim's beautiful but her butt's gross. Just like Coco's. Don't understand why women get butt implants. Flat pancake butts are also gross. They should strive for a happy medium. She will be even grosser in twenty or thirty years.

ju

her body is ugly she is a talentless nobody tmz stop outting things on about this nobody

La La

As a woman of color a big butt is nothing new I'm so sick of hearing about her butt, there are video chicks with nicer bodies than heres and they did not have to pay for it. With the state of the world right now is the size of some air heads butt real news? Heck no its not. Who cares she has no claim to fame other than her butt, so silly!

Mary Anne Huff

Of course I'm old as dirt but back when I was young my daddy would have said, "she has an ass like a $40.00 mule". RIP Daddy.

La La

personally I would like to see a story about her getting a clue on what life is about that would make me take notice.

Jeff Portlance

Yuck... Head to waist it's nice. Hips to knees, YUCK. She is making the money though... Somebody is watching the Un-Reality show.

cekeste

I'm all about big booties, but it looks like she's wearing Depends.

Jillian

What a greasy swarthy gypsy whore.

Glynn

WHAT A LARD @SS

Scott

Did you have to use a WIDE angle lens to get all of that gross thing in the frame?

Rita

Didn't she tell everyone she sould on interviews after she spilt with Kris that she was done with NY and would not be back any time soon. Everything out of her mouth is just pure fabrication. We dont want you her go home! "you know" "you know" "you know" Her words in interviews...

Rita

That's a hards days work for those poor pants. They are screaming to get off...

Kim

There are some really jealous miserable b*tches on this site. I mean your life cannot be that bad that you feel the need to be so hateful and disgusting towards someone that you dont know. I think your comments says so much more about you than it does about Kim. Whatever you feel about Kim, whatever level of jealousy, hate, disdain, whatever is YOUR problem not hers, they are your feelings and your problem. I hope that you seek help for them, because hatred like that can kill you, and at the end of the day. Kim is being Kim and living Kim's life. You are hiding behind a computer trying to make your self feel good about your misery by bashing her for doing her. Get your Life!!!! Get it together fools, its a little 5'2" woman that is LIVING and you continue to hate, its so so sad and so very pathetic. I wonder how your kids would feel if they see the type of comments that you are typing? and we wonder why kids are such bullies these days? because they are being raised by cyber bullies like you all. So pathetic.