Kim Kardashian

Makes Peace

with 'Mad Men' Nemesis

4/27/2012 7:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

John Hamm and Kim Kardashian
Say what you will about Kim Kardashian ... but she doesn't hold grudges, because our spies tell us she made peace last night with the actor who has been trashing her -- Jon Hamm.

Kim and Jon were both on a special live version of "30 Rock" Thursday night.  Kim had a pretty small part but she slayed everyone at the end (take a look at the video).

0427_30rock_kimk
Jon Hamm was also on the show, did his thing.  You'll recall Jon went after Kim with a vengeance last month, saying Kim was stupid and a "f**king idiot."

But after the show last night, we're told they both spoke to each other and, as Kim told a friend, "We laughed it all off." Kim also said Jon was "very sweet and very respectful."

We love show business. It's so phony.

gimmeshelter

maybe the west coast was obsessed w/seeing kardashian but, if you check out the show on Hulu, there's no kim at all. Thank you, God!!!

Tesla_Consulting

"We love show business. It's so phony." It doesn't look phony to me. They both work with the same people. Make nice or leave.

Trooper Tom

TMZ you are so far up the skanky Kockroachian butt you can see her tonsils

dman

I think Tina Fey had KK on as a guest for a very specific reason. The was I see it last nights 30 Rock was actually a huge slam against KK and she had NO IDEA. At the end of the show Jenna says something like 'I don't want to get married on TV. It degrades the sanctity of marriage.'

gimmeshelter

I can't believe the west coast chose to use Kim Kardashian in place of who they used here on the east coast: Paul McCartney!! Wow, is LA that vapid? SOOoooo glad I'm on the east coast--I consider this a win-win, we saw the better show, obviously!

nof

He's chump_change to Kim Kardashian.

She could buy/sell him seventy-seven times over.

With a savings certificate alone.

The lesson is you don't get tangled up with losers.

-They have everything to gain - you - nada.

Not always an-easy-premise to follow/abide by.

But it's time-tested and works.

Why do you think Harvey Levin -

-doesn't respond to any taunts from posters -

-he knows better - he's above it.

They need Harvey Levin - Harvey Levin doesn't need them.

Buster

I am telling you KK is a mad genius. She know exactly what she is doing. She does exactly what she needs to do in order to put her brand in a good light. I am calling it now, that woman is going to rule the world someday.

Bitchmaster

Hooray for TMZ! I can always rely on a daily story with Kim Kardashian. TMZ knows who is the best, most talented and most popular person on the planet. Kudos for TMZ!

Who Knew

More Kartrashian lies. She made an exception (I'm white) and blew me, than I called her a f_ckin+ idiot, zipped up and left.

Jackie

I guess Jon still holds the same opinion about her after this.

tenley

I don't know who's the bigger f*cking idiot -- Kardashian or TMZ.

wow

Not enjoying 30 Rock this season.

maggi

she is still a F** idiot .

TheBrain

Of course he was nice to her, it's not like he's going to be rude and insult her to her face. She dumb as a box of rocks and I can't stand her or her family. Their time is up people. Stop watching their show/buying their products. As long as advertisers think we're interested in them we will continue to see them on tv, magazines, gossip sites, etc.
Kim, stop wearing all that makeup and the football player shoulder pads, you look ridiculous.

barnyardhumor

I love Hamm and loved him even more when he spoke the truth about the Kardashian slut. He probably was just being civil but hasn't changed his mind about her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments