NueveMom Cometh!!

Mexican Woman Reportedly

Pregnant with NINE Kids

4/27/2012 8:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Karla Vanessa Perez
Adios OctoMom ... 'cause there's a lady in Mexico who's reportedly pregnant with NINE KIDS!!!!

According to reports, NueveMom has been identified as Karla Vanessa Perez ... who's one month away from giving birth to 6 girls and 3 boys.

Just like Nadya Suleman, NueveMom reportedly had fertility treatments leading up to the multiple pregnancy.

NueveMom told Mexico's Notimex news agency, "It's very early to think of names for the babies ... first I hope that everything goes well."

So far, it's unclear if Perez is married ... rich ... sane, etc.

update_bar
11:35 AM PT -- FOOTAGE has just surfaced of the NueveMom on a local Mexican news station -- you gotta check it out!!!

Pat

I just lost my lunch!

karyn

geeezzzz I have trouble looking after one!!! unreal......not cool for these children.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

(Said in my best Ricky Ricardo voice) Arrrrrrrriiiiiibbbabaaaaaa!!!! Time to make a run for the border now honey, lezzz go Lucillla, get da backpacks and sat phones and lezzzz gooo!!!

Sandy

I'm horrified at these women whom already have kids, decide to go to a fertility doctor (?)....knowing they cannot afford the ones they have, bring these 8 or 9 precious babies into this world. They ask for the government and citizens for help! They have some nerve. These mothers are irresponsible and in need of a psychiatrist. The doctors should also be made responsible for helping them bring children into this world they cannot afford. Times are tough for everyone, even single people, how did they planned to support these children? Sorry not my problem.

tucker

How do you say, "mental case freak" in Spanish?

Sandy

I don't know what the heck was said in that video but whatever he said. It sure as heck didn't look like she had 9 babies inside of her. LOL Hey what if during delivery the doctors discover one or more hiding like they did Nadya? Cool huh? Lord whatever she do, do not let her get involved with Angel In Waiting and Gloria Allred. UGH!

Tear

OMG how stupid! Why does she not give a damb about her children she is carrying, it's all about the fame! What idiot Dr. allowed someone to carry this many baby's

pimpc

What was there to check out!! Di@K. F'n foreigner's that I can't understand!!!

Lauren

Don't try this at home!

Dingo

How long before she sneaks over the border and lives freely off the US government like so many others do?

myopinion

What was said? I don't speak Spanish.

King Beef

Please put the border patrol on full alert so they can watch out for this dumb bitch. We don't need her coming to the U.S. to have her anchor babies and collect welfare.

I'm A Lawyer

They're already asking for people to cover their expenses. They have a 4 yr old daughter + triplets already. Mentally ill people. Stop having so many damn kids, if you can't afford them!

Xeno

I have an idea! Lets all be pro-life, but if the pregnancy consists of multiple babies, lets all criticize the shiat out of them, call them irresponsible, and accuse them abusing the welfare system even if they don’t live in the US!
Im glad every body is onboard!

JBibb12