NueveMom Cometh!!

Mexican Woman Reportedly

Pregnant with NINE Kids

4/27/2012 8:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Karla Vanessa Perez
Adios OctoMom ... 'cause there's a lady in Mexico who's reportedly pregnant with NINE KIDS!!!!

According to reports, NueveMom has been identified as Karla Vanessa Perez ... who's one month away from giving birth to 6 girls and 3 boys.

Just like Nadya Suleman, NueveMom reportedly had fertility treatments leading up to the multiple pregnancy.

NueveMom told Mexico's Notimex news agency, "It's very early to think of names for the babies ... first I hope that everything goes well."

So far, it's unclear if Perez is married ... rich ... sane, etc.

update_bar
11:35 AM PT -- FOOTAGE has just surfaced of the NueveMom on a local Mexican news station -- you gotta check it out!!!

Jackie

Another media whore attention. PFFT!!

Ih8Taxes

No doubt she'll be crossing the border so the kids are born here and become automatic citizens and then get to suckle at the teat known as America. Problem is, the teat is about to run dry...then what? Anarchy, I suppose...

Rhubino

Names. Let's see. How about First Base, Second Base, Third Base, Pitcher, Catcher, Shortstop, ....

Pudding Tang

great!, another psychotic baby maker, the local catholic parish will be proud

Tessa

I can see it now. She will enter the US illegaly, give birth making all 9 of the kids US Citizens and we will be footing the bill.

Pudding Tang

if she was rich she probably wouldn't be that idiotic btw

Joy

As long as she stays in Mexico with them all, I don't care. I don't want to get stuck paying for these little sh!ts like we are with Octo.

Cashmere

Seriously, I want to make a statement, but it so might come out wrong......or right. Who knows. But......the mask! Lmaoooooooooo! Oh my head.

nof

It's not how-many-home-runs someone hits, TMZ.

-It's where/how they HIT them.

To wit:

-Mickey Mantle's now, what, 22nd on the all-time list?

-But all of The_Mick's home_runs?

-went like sixteen miles -

They not only cleared the wall(s).

They cleared the STADIUM(S).

There'll never be another Nadya Suleman - never.

-She's special.

I'm going to continue saying this and saying this and saying this -

-thru the 6,000 dislikes I've been averaging per Nadya-post.

Plus I'm almost finished with the Nadya movie I'm writing -

Mid-third-act.

nof

nof p.s.

I'm at the part in the movie - where Nadya's blown.

Brazilian-style.

Can you say "blown" here.

Luz

Mexico is a beautiful place, but the economy is not good,
50% of the people in Mexico live in poverty, and have to work very hard to make a low salary, if they are lucky to have a job. If it wasn't so, why do you think Mexicans leave their country, risk their lives crossing the dessert just to come to America?

Bruno

I have a feeling the story is faked, just like the one supposedly in Africa. Though bit would be worth it to see that smug smile slapped right off of Octoho.

LisaJ

Do not bring your ass over here to the USA for a handout. We already have one that is using tax payers money. Keep your ass in Mexico.

nof

p.s.nof again, sorry

-Charle's is in the movie.

-And as the male lead/chauffer.

He's accused of breaking-wind and by a_rude_hairstylist -

-Who Charles then offs and deservedly-so.

-Charles and Nadya are married as the credits roll.

-Omarosa's Maid-of-Honor.

...Harvey's wind-surfing that day -

-But sends a nice gift.

It's said towards the end of "Mr. And Mrs. Smith" ?

-There are no happy endings in life/stories.

That's just an excuse for lazy/bad writing.

LisaJ