TMZ Live

George Clooney ...

Come Party with Me & the Prez

4/27/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

042712_tmzlive3

George Clooney is planning a party for President Obama, and you're invited ... to enter a raffle to maybe, possibly get into the party. A TMZ staffer tells us how she got on the list.

Plus, why Kim Kardashian decided to bury the hatchet with Jon Hamm -- and Shanna Moakler joins us to share the amazing, but sad story of her missing dog ... snatched by a hawk! Also, Lindsay Lohan ... M.I.A ... again! TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Lindsay Lohan has a date with the POTUS ... but she missed her flight. Anyone surprised?
(6:10) Your move Octomom ... and woman in Mexico claims to be pregnant with NINE babies.
(10:30) Kim Kardashian settles her beef with Jon Hamm ... and it's all thanks to Tina Fey.<
br /> (14:20) Justin Bieber talks about marriage ... and probably ticks off his GF Selena Gomez.
(20:38) Shanna Moakler calls in to tell the saddest story ever -- her tiny dog got swooped up by an eagle ... never to be seen again.
(24:34) Obama's campaign strategy -- who wants to party at George Clooney's house?
(29:45) Joe Biden's latest gaffe is so funny ... we had to play it twice.
(34:23) Warren G joins us over webcam to talk about shedding weight ... and then putting on muscle.
(39:45) Gabourey Sidibe met her idol Joan Cusack ... and you won't believe what Joan said to her.
(44:43) We take your calls!

Alessa

hahahahaha from NUEVE to ZEROMOM LMFAOOOOOO

Vic

Just like with all your Octomom stories, Do you ever do any verifying before you run these dumbass stories TMZ? How embarrassing to get everyone all riled up over some dumb cow being pregnant with 9 babies & it's all a lie... No new Octoscam news to report? geez

Twilight Sparkle

I've got a question for you guys about nothing that was spoken ABOUT but was posted earlier today.

About the Mia death thing with the birth pills and whatnot, do you think the newly widow even has a point in sueing? I mean, it seems useless..

But I don't think Kims smart, but she's successful on just PUREE luck.

deanna

you just look awkward standing man...have a seat. :D

Mila

What about mila kunis and asthon kutcher?

VRValicento

The webcast over the last few days is choppy. The feed freezes on one scene and you miss the photos, the names, etc. It's only been the last few days.

leigh

how can she have the babies in 1 month when she had triplets only 6 months ago !!!!

Nathan

There isn't 9 months between November 2011 and May 2012. Was the NueveMom pregnant while she gave birth to her triplets?

Star

That lady having as many babies she's having she should of planned ahead. They can't support these babies then they have no business making it other peoples problems and helping to support them. John Hamm can say what he wants cause these dumb girls are doing stupid things and getting rewarded for it. And he trashed Kim cause she is trash!

Javatiger

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that Harv owns TMZ, so he can therefore run the show & webcast how he sees fit. So to (I'm a sellout) you should probably back off, because you look like the idiot I'm sure you are!! I think Harv gets a kick out of the fact that Kim K et.al. & especially the mother Kris are able to make so much money outta nothing. What I think Harv is blind too is the obsession that Mike has with Kim K, seeing as Mike is the one that follows every little thing there is about Kim K (I thought Mike was married? I wonder what his wife thinks of his over-the-top-obsession??) I also am not sure Harv actually reads many of these comments but if he did I would suggest that Harv give more assignments/screen time to people like Max, Dex & the Irish guy because they definitely would be more interesting to watch than Mike & his obsessions. But like I said at the beginning, it is Harv's playground and he can do what he wants. At least Harv is smart enough to have Charles on with him for TMZ Live, as Charles is much better to look at than just Harv - LOL !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2