Kim K

Miss Kardashian

Goes to Washington

4/28/2012 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian in Washington D.C.
Kim Kardashian left the side of Kanye West to head to Washington, D.C. this afternoon ... touching down in our nation's capital in advance of the White House Correspondents' Dinner.

Yes we can.

0419_dinner_footer

Razzy

These stories on these sluts are really beginning to be absurd. I remember sometime last year Harvey griping on one of his shows how Kimmie has gotten so full of herself, won't even talk to him now. Then after the **** hit the fan with the sham wedding and Kimmie's so called popularity plummeted, all of a sudden she is talking to Harvey again and there are all these stories on this non talent, fame/$$$ whore family on TMZ. Daily Mail Online in London is doing the same thing about 5-10 stories daily about the Kartrashians. Some earth shaking headline stories "Kim K and Kanye hold hands while walking in NYC", "Kim K gets her nails done in Bev Hills", "Kim K hits the gym in Bev Hills", "Kim K tweets near naked photos of herself", "Kim K pumps gas in car in Bev Hills" I mean it's so laughable, if it wasn't so annoying. Now I hear they are doing a show in London, now it explains the thousands of stories the Daily Mail ONline has been doing on this nasty family, all paid promotion by Pimp Momma Kris to get all folks over in England excited about the slutty girls and fork over their hard earned $$$ to them.

Lilly

Can someone/anyone please tell me what she did to be a celebrity??? Who the H... is she? other than someone's daughter! Her reality show was just renewed for 40 million dollars so someone must be watching, WHY????? who are the idiots that are watching and giving her any kind of credibility?? She is a complete waste of air!

feelicks

MAYBE T4E SECRET SERVICE WANTED KIM T4ERE, ALL 20 OF T4EM....

feelicks

JUST WONDERING 4OW KIM WIPES 4ER FAT ASS WIT4 T4OSE ALLIGATOR ARMS...LMFAO....BOYCOTT OR BLOCK OUT E.

feelicks

MAYBE IF PEOPLE KEEP T4ROWING T4INGS AT KIM S4E'LL STAY INDOORS....

Letsbereasonable

Wow that woman has no self-respect at all. She actually went to the dinner where the President is in attendance. The same President who pretty much said that she and her family was trash and would not want his daughters watching them.

Raiders27055

Hmmm many people leave their significant others and travel places everyday so who cares! What a waste of time to even write a story about this as I've wasted my own time commenting about I'm just so tired of seeing her non talented face everywhere.

rico

THE SECRET SERVIVE SHOULD BUSY TONIGHT, IF YOU GET WHERE IM GOING.

average jane

I'm so done with TMZ and their love obsession with this non talented, fame obsessed, poor excuse of a "celebrity." I'm going to other sites for the latest entertainment news. They don't seem to be as obsessed with this fame whore and her family.

konaehukai

Why was she there. Why was Lilo there? What could a drug addict and a sex tape star have anything to add to the dinner?

LarryP

@cat: low IQ's use insults instead of forming intelligent useful sentences. That is a fact. I come to TMZ for entertaining, and entertainment news, not serious news. TMZ is not earning their keep, and it's been going on for a while now. They are developing bad habits like any stagnat organization. And if I want REAL breaking news, I certainly won't go to CNN (God forbid). I want to be entertained, not bored by fabricated, set-up photo ops from P.R. agents. Stars come and go; TMZ is on a slippery slope in the same direction.

Who Knew

Wow dissed by the President. Thank God, somebody gets it.

Cj

So all any of us have to do is make a sex tape, get naked for Playboy, get married for 72 days, and let camera's follow us around 24/7 and that will get us in the White House. It's official. The world has now gone to H**L.

Sally

That must be a trashy dinner these days - they certainly have scraped the bottom of the barrel by inviting Kim K. and Lindsay Lohan. Sheesh. This is the first year that I will not watch on TV.

Googie