Lindsay Lohan vs. Kim Kardashian

Who'd You Rather?

4/28/2012 7:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian walked the red carpet at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. tonight.

The question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Vinsetta

new boring thread.

Firefly

As she entered the 2012 White House Correspondents' Dinner Saturday night, Kim Kardashian again teased that she's considering a mayoral run.

"Stay tuned," Kim told Politico. "I always set my goals really high."

In an unaired clip from the second season of "Khloe & Lamar," Kardashian revealed her plans to run for mayor of Glendale, California to her sister Khloe Kardashian-Odom.

"I decided I'm going to run for the mayor of Glendale," Kim said. "It's going to be in, like, five years. So I have to buy a house. Noelle and I are looking into all the requirements."

Kardashian, who is of Armenian descent, said she's eyeing Glendale for her political debut "because it's, like, Armenian town."

Kardashian is attending the White House Correspondents' Dinner as a guest of Fox News. Kris Jenner, the reality star's "momager," said Fox News is "on every TV" in her home.

"Our parents are complete Republicans," said Kardashian, who added that she's a Democrat.

anazita

LOL @ Lindsay winning the poll. They both are herpes ridden but Kim wins with THAT ass. Who would miss the chance to tap that booty? Lindsay has no sex appeal at all.

Sofia

who is kim kardashian? no, really, who is she (i'm from portugal...)?

Slomoshun

I cant believe the girl that looks like a crack whore with a skin disease is winning over a money grubbing whore who obviously looks a hell of a lot better...the **** is wrong with you idiots.

Nikki

New Thread on Lohan

magmax

If you're going to do Kim, you need to drill a hole into the end of a Duraflame log and wear it like a condom. Otherwise she won't even know you're in the room.

myopinion

Sorry...Kim looks better she has curves and a shape. Lindsey is boney.

konaehukai

I'll take someone else. Who would want either of those no class fame whores?

Lacey

This is like picking which STD to contract.

Linda

I think Republic will rise to the top. If the phone is designed to do whatever you want, then you will have a WEINER!!!!

timid

TMZ - you left out the most important voting option, NEITHER. I vote NEITHER!

Babymakinmusic

LINDSAY ALL DAY LONG
SHES COOLER
SHES YOUNGER
SHES PRETTIER

Me

You really need to post a 3rd option: NEITHER.

JAMES

REMOVE THE PHOTOS Hastily.