Lindsay Lohan vs. Kim Kardashian

Who'd You Rather?

4/28/2012 7:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian walked the red carpet at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. tonight.

The question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Hot Farts

To Lohan Inc:

While it cannot be classified as tough love, LL may have been dead by now without the public watchful eye and criticism. Her ego is soooo big she needs to prove us wrong

who-me

Lindsay is rockin' the doo doo cheeks. She looks like a balding clown. Kim is a pig.

WellSinceYouDidntAsk

Both. Kim from behind and Lindsey to lick up the climax.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Hmmm, A Drunk Ho or a Skank Ho...So many choices.

Julie

Lindsay has her breasts hanging out at a Presidential event. She is truly class-less. I know she had terrible parents who didn't teach her properly, but she's a grown woman now. This stuff is just in poor taste and pathetic.

JustAnotherFatAmerican

Having to choose between Kim and Lindsay is like having to choose between crabs and Gonorrhea.

Twilight Sparkle

I saw this coming a mile away.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Obama: "In my first term, we repealed the policy known as, "Don't ask, don't tell". In my second term, we will replace it with the policy known as, "It's Raining Men"!

Booyah! I'm down with that! LOL

magmax

Lindsay - no. You can actually see sh*t fumes rising from her head.
Kim - no. Her head looks like a guitar pick with a face.

Jordan

There is only one person voting Mike Walters from TMZ. He just cant decide who he would rather do by the way does anyone know how his wife feels beeing the 3,4,5,6,7 wheel in there marriage.

jwoolman

From what I can see in the picture, Kim looks much more appropriately dressed. Lindsay- well, at least she's awake and made it to the event... Doesn't she have any advisors at all? She was waltzing into court in completely inappropriate attire for quite a while, too. Lindsay doesn't seem to have any real fashion sense, in addition to lack of common sense. She doesn't seem to know what looks good on her. Maybe it's part of the body image problem, she looks in the mirror and doesn't see what's really there.

janet

Lohan needs to ware a bra and dress accordingly. Back to the fake wig and extensions over done on the red lipstick. Kardashian was better dressed for the occasion. Lohan was not. You don't show a side breast that screams ware a bra.

I liked the Kimmel digs at Lohan and Kardashian. Lindsay with the grey goose and Kim with the Denver Nuggets.

ju

dont vote for crap

Jackie

Neither....Idiot.

Palm Beach, FL

So far I'm winning with the dislikes, I love it.