Lindsay Lohan

Better Late Than Never

4/28/2012 10:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_lindsay_lohan_Susan-Axelrod_gettyAfter finally arriving in Washington, D.C. this morning, Lindsay Lohan attended the White House Correspondents' Garden Brunch this morning ... posing for a photo with Susan Axelrod, chair and founding member of Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy.

If she's going to look that good, Lindsay can be late any time she wants.

0428_DC_footer

LLsez

guaranteed, Blo is getting zero of the political references

LLsez

great jersey jokes, tee hee

andyscandy

BS TMZ you let the cat out of the bag.that bitch screwed up..andy went to see MOFRO at Rythem and Ribs..sweet blues

Good riddance!

Good, a double burn on Lard Butt and the Bandit!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Semi New Thread

ilovegossip

I was scrolling down, and the page just happened to stop right at Lindsay's mouth, so I could only see her mouth and nothing above it. The woman next to her's mouth was also only in view. It really accentuates just how plumped her lips are, especially her bottom lip, which I never noticed. It was always her top lip that bothered me, looking at her face...but when you remove the upper half, it's really amazing to see those lips. Try it!!!

LLsez

JIMMY, yeah!!!

Vinsetta

How great was that of Jimmy to knock out a Lohan joke? Capt. Sullenberger, please drive Lindsay home, and don't hit a goose, especially Grey Goose? How fvcking red do you think she must have been? Good stuff!

LLsez

BAM! Kimmel with a quick 1-2 punch to Blo...basically calling her a drunk and an airhead. Done.

tellmeaboutit

Hope Bloho was still awake when Kimmel asked pilot Sully Sullenberger "to give Lindsay a ride home. And don't hit a goose, especially a Gray Goose." LOL Other than that, I didn't hear any other Lohan reference. (Kim Kartrashian got a few lines directed toward her.) I still have to see what Blo wore; I missed the red carpet stuff.

LLsez

Steve Honig, "I will not comment on a possible defamation lawsuit being prepared against Jimmy Kimmel."

Susan

The best part besides hearing President Obama and Jimmy Kimmel, was CNN Commentator tonight for his Special broadcast of this dinner, was when he was asking one of three panel "judges" or political analysist and one commediane, what is the reason for celebrities and what is Kim Kardashian famous for?!!! I totally think he was so right on...it's ok to have celebs, if they understand the world in which they live in and give something back to their community, like George Clooney, Steven Spielberg, etc., but I'm with Don Lemon, bring someone of quality, not these moronic twits...when people are laughing at them, they are really laughing at them, when you come right down to it, the real joke is on them. Fair game and they deserve it.

rsssss

What;s wrong with America? Can't peps be supportive of a girl that has taken steps to make herself better? You haters really hate yourselves! Look ay yourselves and you will see what I mean!

Tesla_Consulting

Commentators are nasty some times. Those are PILLS eyes :-:_:-:

Rogue Warrior

She is extremely hot, but she's also extremely stupid. I wouldn't insure Lilo unless her premiums exceeded the insured amount!!!!!!

Look to the leftoid!