Lindsay Lohan

Better Late Than Never

4/28/2012 10:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_lindsay_lohan_Susan-Axelrod_gettyAfter finally arriving in Washington, D.C. this morning, Lindsay Lohan attended the White House Correspondents' Garden Brunch this morning ... posing for a photo with Susan Axelrod, chair and founding member of Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy.

If she's going to look that good, Lindsay can be late any time she wants.

0428_DC_footer

ferret

Its insane that anyone give this young tart credibility. She needs to go wait tables at Dennys for a while.

Vinsetta

Trout Lips is gonna have to go HOURS w/o a smoke.

LLsez

ha, the show doesn't start until 10pm...how is Blo gonna sit still at the table until then? are cell phones and ciggies allowed?

Vinsetta

The white house is really a lot larger than I thought. The exterior is deceiving.

Judy

Susan Axelrod looks great. The other one looks like wax figure of J Lo.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

The showed KK and her pimp being escorted to their table. I saw Van Susteren at the table as too. For just a moment, from the back, you saw Blohan seated. Well, I think its Blohan, same shade and length of her mop.

Vinsetta

Lindsay will be mingling. "Hi I'm Lindsay Lohan and this is my attorney Shawn Holley." Probably frantically looking for Leo DiCaprio all night.

LLsez

tee hee..you think Blo's realized yet that this event IS NOT ABOUT HER?

Grandma Cracker

Did the junkie monkey get seated yet?

Luv

TWEET FROM WHCD:

FISHBOWLDC: Eddie says he's going to the restroom bc sometimes you get good stuff in there.

Luv

TWEET: Woody Harrelson seen leaving reception. Corona still in hand.

Manimal

Lipstick on a duck.QUACK!

annie2

As usual TMZ amps up the drama over the missed flight. You would've thought the dinner was supposed to be last night the way they made such a big deal over her 'missed flight'. I had rolled my eyes, too, thinking "Nice job, Lindsay, right when I think you are turning a corner you go and bungle it again!" Then I find out she was late for NOTHING. LOL. She looks pretty good here. Glad to see she knows to tone it down for the right venue.

Luv

Tweet: Kardashian overheard asking what "Fox" is the abbreviation for.

LA Native

OK, what do you want to bet she was warned to stay away from the press line?