Matthew Underwood

The Cops ILLEGALLY

Raided My House ... for Pot

4/28/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0427_matthew_underwood

Matthew Underwood claims cops had NO RIGHT to bust into his house guns drawn -- and believes local officials are simply trying to scare him out of town before he can open a hookah shop.

TMZ spoke with the 22-year-old ex-Nickelodeon star who tells us he was wrongly arrested for pot possession and contributing to the delinquency to a minor Friday morning ... after the cops stormed his home and uncovered weed and a 17-year-old girl in his bedroom.

"The underage girl has been my girlfriend for the past year" Underwood says ... "I get that she's not exactly 18."

Underwood tells us ... local officials in Port St. Lucie, FL have been on his ass for months ... ever since he got a permit to open a hookah lounge in town.

"I jumped through hoops to get my permit ... they are still bothering me."

Underwood says cops told him they suspected he was selling drugs out of his home ... accusations Matthew adamantly denies. Matthew does admit to smoking pot ... and says he did have a TINY amount of weed in his home at the time of the raid.

Still, Matthew says ..."They took all my hookahs .... and now we have to push our opening back."

"I'm going to be filing a lawsuit against the town ... my lawyer is already aware."

Bridget

So... he knew the cops were watching him more closely and he decided that it was a good idea to have weed in his house? Thats using your noggin, ya dip.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

First, let's establish you the FK you are.

just my opinion

funny how if this guy or lane garrison were black both of their stories would be littered with racist remarks blaming their actions on their race...but when white celebs mess up somehow their race NEVER comes up.....im just sayin.

Jackie

Ok...Next time use your brain...Don't open the door till they show their warrant.

Cognizant _illiberal

he is so dumb if you own a hooka or headshop you have to stay far away from anything that gives cops the idea that they are for anything but tobacco unless weed is legal in your state. My friend worked at a headshop/pipe shop in florida and if his customers asked for a bong instead of using the term water pipe he would get in trouble if he did not correct them and say that they dont sell weed paraphernalia which a bong is , he had to refer to them as tobacco water pipes or the owner/manager would chew him out or possibly fire him. this kid is dumb and young probly would smoke weed in the store and get popped and charged for trafficking drugs and paraphernalia money laundering shoot the list of what the cops could charge him with is endless, if he wants to be a legitimate pipe shop owner he needs to be way more careful

Phreaky

Typical druggy.... it's not me mannnn, I'm innocent... I know I having sex with a child and I know I am using something illegally. In other words mannnn, I KNOW I'm breaking all these laws, but mannnn you guys are just too harsh! You need to relax the sleeping with a child rule and the illegal drug rule man, and everything will be ok!

Idiot.

RedwoodPerch

This dude should think twice about suing the town considering that he is sleeping with an underage girl.

birdman

its logan reace from zoey 101!

me

Another example of how dope makes people stupid.

jr.d

Pedophile, baby rapist, sex offender. Does he happen to live within 2,000 feet of a bus stop, church, library, park, school, day care? It all adds up . . . I bet he is a terrorist, too.

Kari

So--he openly admitted that his girlfriend was underage, age 16, when they started dating? The idiot may have to file his lawsuit from prison! He is living proof of how much damage drugs do to a brain.

frannie

He is correct. Port St Lucie police drive drunk cops home and harrass people trying to enjoy a little bud.. our cops are too lazy to chase real criminals and make 100k a year

Twilight Sparkle

Lets see...We have
-Sleeping with an under-age girl
-possession of drugs
-So she was 17 when you met her, which makes it even more sickening that you continued this behaviour for a year
- YOU want the sue the town after you broke THEIR laws? Lawl Disney stars are funny!
Really, can we just not bother with a case and throw him in a cell...? Makes it easier for everyone.

karen

Living in Florida I can tell you You will be lucky if you don't wind up on the sex offenders list

lovetohatecelebs

I never liked this kid since Zoey 101, but no one really made a big deal about Selena Gomez dating Justin Bieber while he was underage... She was a pedophile, but everyone fails to mention that because she's a female!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments