Kim Kardashian & Kanye West

She's Baaaaaaack!

4/29/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian holding hands in NYC
A day after spending the evening at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, reality star Kim Kardashian was back in NYC today ... walking hand-in-hand with boyfriend Kanye West

After being the butt of Jimmy Kimmel and President Obama's jokes last night ... it's nice to see Kim get back to being just the butt.

Deelight

I am NOT by far a Kim fan, hence all my post about her, however the girl weighs the same as I do, she carries it differently ( in da butt.) I do not consider myself fat and its about time that society quits bashing women that are not stick figures. Real women rock curves!

lakerzrtheteam

Her butt was considerable smaller in her green velvet dress at the W.H. dinner. I thought maybe she had thrown away her whatever it is and there was hope yet but I guess not! She is one short, fat girl, for reals.

curtycurt

Seems that Kim Kardashian is the new KAT STACKS!

maggi

she forgot to wear pants

Deelight

I can't stand Ms Kim, but really, the girl is the same weight as me and I really don't consider myself fat. She carries her weight different (in da booty)it really is time that people quit thinking thin is in...real women rock curves!!!

JosephSheehan

she dont care if you leave the toilet seat up

ladyhaha

When photoshopped Kim looks amazing! She's not ugly but when you're editorial pics don't match your candids then the public will catch on sooner than later! :) But isn't that 90% of Hollywood anyways?

Whatzup

I think this photo has been photoshopped it looks unnatural , like a square was layered on bottom left to make it look like a roll and cellulite. I thought Kim looked great at
the White House dinner. Arms looked well toned. legs look great in this picture.

pepekale

THIS DUDE IS A LEGEND!

doublebubble

Snoocki 2010 is that you?

k3Vo

well id still hit it, even tho i hate the bi**h

MMB

I have hated KW since the Taylor Swift fiasco. I have hated KK since forever. She has sunken to new hoe-dom levels with KW. She is disgusting. She is used up and her luster has lost its shine. Everybody in Hollywood has had a piece of her pie. Once KW has had his fill pumping her guts he will give her her walking papers just like all the others. She couldn't Reggie back after Kris H. called her hoe ass out so she hopped on the Kanye train.

JO

It isn't them - no body guards, no fans, no one with cameras snapping pictures...if it were, there would be throngs of people around them looking at them...Kim ALWAYS poses for the camerea...This picture is a fake...

Tatsno

No talent fat-ass and born felon...good combo!

mannequin