The Royal Wedding Anniversary

One Year of Fancy Royalness

4/29/2012 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0427_royal_anniversary_launch
It's time to break out your silly hats again... 'cause today marks the one-year anniversary of Prince William and the Kate Middleton's televised marriage.

Check out what the newlyweds did during their first year of holy matrimony.

You can take the silly hat off now.

Twilight Sparkle

So this explains why all the TV shows are about the wedding... I now know! Thanks TMZ! :D

chelsey

LOVE THEM!

chelsey

Love William and Kate! With all the crap going on in the world, these two always make you smile and give hope.

not surprised

They are a beautiful couple.

Meggie24

They're such a terrific example to set for young people. Even though they were both born into fabulous wealth, they both are university graduates, have never been splashed across the front pages stumbling out of bars or having wardrobe malfunctions, never in rehab, or had a constant string of dating questionable people. They could have easily chosen to live shallow lives of endulgence but instead are, by all accounts, grounded & kind people who recognize their luck by birth and do their best to raise money for charities and bring attention to important causes. They're terrific representatives for England and for young people. Kudos to both of them.

FABIO

Finally, a story about a famous couple who aren't insane...

Rob

you can tell that they both love each other and are not just with each other for publicity, What would have made everything a lot better last years is if Princess Diana was there god rest her soul, I think she would approve of Kate for William. I hope they have a wonderful marriage and healthy kids when they start having them.

TJ

I think they are fine,but watching a tv show about them,I couldn't help but wonder, aren't these people rather useless?
They spend most of their time"making appearances." Royalty has been obsolete for years.

Gert

Picture link doesn't work!

I Chinee

I wonder if there will ever be any black people in the useless waste of space British inbred royal family?

SNAFU

John Wayne made a career out of wearing that "silly hat". It's called a stetson, fools.

Bellaca

When will William's mistress step forward?

Can't wait for the cheating scandals to start.

Duke Steele

I've said it before. He might be a great guy but, shes way too good looking for him.

Raejean

Congrats to them. I think they are still happy. May it be ever thus. Let us know when the 20th rolls around and we'll all be impressed.

JDUB

For their one year anniversary, I will send William a gift certificate to the Hair Club for Men.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments