« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe & Lamar

Pulling Plug on Spin-Off Show

4/30/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Khloe & Lamar is being canceled
Lamar Odom
and Khloe Kardashian have decided to pull the plug on their spin-off show "Khloe & Lamar."

Sources tell TMZ, the show's second season will be its last ... because Lamar wants to focus on reviving his fizzling NBA career. We're told E! is still trying to convince the couple to reconsider, but K&L are standing firm ... they just don't want to do it anymore.

As we previously reported, Lamar was relegated to the Dallas Mavericks' inactive list after putting up career low numbers this season. If he's lucky, he'll be traded. If not, who knows ...

But we're told Lamar is determined to make a comeback -- and he feels he should focus on only one project. Lamar will be living in L.A. full-time and he's hired trainers to help him get his game back.

According to sources, Khloe and Lamar WILL make occasional appearances on the reality mother ship,"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- but that's it. No mas.

0409_lamar_odom_dallas_mavericks_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AyeJay

I read somewhere that Kris Jenner wanted Lamar to do the reality show because she didn't want her and her family become irrelevant. Is it true? Probably. Good, at least one of the K's have their heads on right to prefer saving their marriage versus fame (cough *Kim* cough)

Jim

I love the way it seems as if Khloe & Lamar made the decision. Nice try Mr. Seacrest... Yea!!! One down. Now let's keep going to get rid of the rest of the KKlan, Boycott Dash Stores, Boycott Sears, TV shows, and on and on and on. The KarTRA$Hians need to go!

MC

At least Khloe can go back to her other job as Big Foot.

BB not bb

Well I think Lamar was just being irresponsible and I don't think it had to do with the show. I think taking off from games for things like your father having a stomach ache is unnecessary. That is why they probably got fed up with him.

I've never seen their show but I just guess that from what I have read about him here. It doesn't seem like the show stops the rest of the family from getting to their jobs such as running their shops.

Truth

WOW, I'M IMPRESSED!! SOMEONE IN THE KKK KLAN (KIM, KHLOE, KOURTNEY) ACTUALLY HAS AN IQ ABOVE 10. TURNS OUT IT'S THE BLACK DUDE WITH NO RELATION. #TRUTH!!

nicole

I bet pimpmom put Lamar in the dam dog house, she just lost out on her 10%

jeannie

I haven't been keeping up with them lately. Did Lamar's father pass away or was he just sick ?

Mark

I think this is a big mistake! I was really liking the show. Well good luck!

Marvin

Yeah right, This is so the lakers will take him back. No team will touch him. This is a show. Soon as he signs a new Basketball contract he will be back doing the same shxt. All over K-trash tv with kong.

TJ

The guy's reputation is ruined,due to his association with the depraved K. family. He's toast-

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Good for them. I'm so glad they are not afraid to make their own decisions instead of just doing it for the $$$

Joan K

Good move all the way around now if only someone would pull the plug on the whole Trashian crap. It is a coming sooner or later but I hope it is alot sooner.

TJ

Actually, the show TANKED and STANK!!

anon

whatever the reason the reason for the cancellation, I hope Lamar can make a comeback in his career. I watch their show and he is a decent guy. Out of the Kardashians. Khloe is the most level headed and normal. Lamar and Khloe appear to function like a true martial team. She didn't hesitate to uproot her life for him and move to Dallas. I wish them all the best.

Pat

Yeah! we can only hope and pray the the "Other" show gets cancelled. It's hard for me to believe that there are so many idiots out there who think that the shows events are real. It's so phony it makes me sick.