Natalie Wood's Daughter

Busted for Coke, Heroin

After Blowout Fight

4/30/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Courtney WagnerNatalie Wood's daughter with Robert Wagner was arrested this week for coke and heroin possession -- after a nasty fight with someone in her house ... a fight that led to a gunshot.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, cops were called to the Malibu home of 38-year-old Courtney Wagner last Sunday -- when someone heard a woman screaming ... followed by a gunshot.

When officers arrived, we're told Courtney was found in possession of cocaine and heroin. She was arrested on suspicion of felony drug possession.

The other person involved in the argument -- a male -- was placed under arrest for negligent discharge of a firearm. We're told nobody was injured.

Courtney has since posted $10,000 bail. It's unclear if the other person is still in custody.

Calls to Courtney were not returned.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

She doesn't realize how lucky she is, since her DAD, Robert got off after killing her mother Natalie-- Along with OJ Simpson, Robert Blake and William ****tner -- All three are murderers - they all killed their wives-- But money talks inHollywood!!!

Sid

I am trying to find the proper words to address this article and I am encountering difficulties. Oh wait, I have found them: "WHO CARES"

SheisHot

Courtney can come and stay with me anytime!

SheisHot

She is amazingly beautiful!!

white 350

was with her in rehab in a.z. yrs ago, she is very sweet, the only one that needed to be in rehab was her step mum jill.

KnuckleDragger

Rich people problems....ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

whipsyou

anybody check to see where charlie sheen was?

Tanya

"It's not easy as a child of 2 hollywood legends" >>> WTF?!?!? Since when is Robert Wagner a "Hollywood legend" ?!?!?! His career consisted of nothing more than a few TV shows and B-movies, and his supporting role in the Austin Powers films. Robert Wagner is primarily famous for being married to Natalie Wood, who was 8 1/2 years younger than him and gave up her young promising career after marrying him.

TJ

Children of celebrities always go bad.Brody Jenner,Redmond O'neal, Tatum, the Douglas kid,the list goes on and on.

Manimal

She's got Christopher Walkens eyes. LOL!! Celeb kids are the worst...grow the hell up and do something with your enabled and privileged life!

manbearpig

coke and heroin? she won't do any jail time.

GIGI

I wrote before but never got through and I don't understand why?
All I have to say is I am deeply sadden by Courtney's arrest. RJ is in his 80's now,was a good dad and never even married Jill St John until the kids were grown. I mean their love for each other between Natlie and RJ was always there. It wasn't until they got remarried 10 yrs. after their divorce that they had courtney whom I might add looks just like her mom. I was always a fan of Nat's,she was 3 yrs. older then I am and I adored the love story of her and RJ. Nat was a star period, Jill was more of a homemaker and wife and they've been together for many yrs...Peopel ask where Court got the money for this? Well her Mom left money I am sure her dad would have helped her out,but out of the 2 girls they had I had always heard Courtney was a problem child. Natasha, did a little bit in movies,but I never heard a word about the girls and always hoped to know how they were doing. Needless to say this truly sadden's me. You have to remember Courtney was only 8 yrs. old when she lost her mom. I had hoped to hear both girls were happy. Bless the family and bless you Courtney, do what your mom always did if she had a problem--get help and bless you all...love Gigi

GIGI

What a sad thing to happen,especially with RJ being in his 80's now. I always loved Natlie and often wondered what happen to her daughters. I know Natasha for awhile was doing movies and I had heard Courtney was not an easy kid for a long time, I always hoped to hear how they were doing and hoped it was good. I've often thought of them. RJ didn't even marry Jill St John until his girls were raised.
Natlie was a star, Jill on the other hand was a cook and loved homemaking and was wonderful doing it. I know she got hurt on the slopes in Aspen. So I don't know how they are,but no kid could have asked for a better father then RJ was and Natalie adored her kids.
I can't believe people on here are bringing up her death on the boat. It was a horrible accident and these girls lost their mom whom they loved so much and RJ lost the love of his life, remember they married twice ten yrs. apart, when they remarried that is when Courtney was born. Why was she living a good life? Probably because her mom and dad saw to it, although I doubt they thought this would happen.
Bless you Courtney, you look so much like your mom and for her memory I pray my dear girl you will get the help your mom always went for when she felt she needed it. God bless you & your family. Love Gigee

Tanya

She is the only child they had together. Natalie had one other child (Natasha) from a different father (Richard Gregson) who was born only 3 years before Courtney.

By the way, RJ was 8 and a half years older than Natalie and she was only 19 when they married. They were a bad match and her mother famously stated "Nothing good will come of this" when they married and boy was she right.

Tanya

Her father Robert Wagner is said to be either gay or at least bisexual. It is widely known that he had boyfriends while married to Natalie Wood and that is why they originally separated. They only got back together after he had been in therapy and made a promise to her that he would never engage in homosexual activity again. He murdered Natalie Wood.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments