Octomom

Files for Bankruptcy

4/30/2012 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Octomom files for bankruptcy
We all saw it coming -- Octomom has filed for bankruptcy ... TMZ has learned.

Nadya Suleman filed for Chapter 7 today in federal court -- a month after going on welfare -- meaning she's hopelessly buried in a mountain of debt.

Chapter 7 is the most serious form of bankruptcy -- it's basically when you go belly up -- something Octo is well-familiar with.

The legal docs we obtained do not specify her creditors or how much she owes -- but it's pretty clear ... she's dead broke.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jack

Isn't walking away from your debts just another form of welfare?

dj

I HATE THIS LADY!!! STOP ALREADY!

Rolm

taxes payers bend over and enjoy and keep on paying and paying

Cheryl A.

This is a band-aid for her problems. The current debt will go away but she won't be able to get rid of new debt for another 6 or 7 years, when she can do this again. I hope those kids are smart because they are going to have to put themselves through college, hopefully with scholarships.

oink

Aww poor Octonut..

Laura

I would be broke too if I spent $500 on hair treatments.

Mumra the Ever Living

No, no, no. REmember, it's the KIDS who are broke and on welfare. This gross pig has separate accounts, one for her and the other for those poor kids. Hers has enough for $500 hair jobs because SHE DESERVES IT!!! Theirs has nothing in it because they are deadbeats on society.

jdub

Octomom??...Bankrupt???? No way!

Muppet

Well she gave it her best go trying to feed all those children. With that many mouths to feed she really has no choice. She needs help, so the state will have to help now.

KnuckleDragger

"Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children!" ~Jake Blues

quezcotl

this is why single moms shouldnt get 8 kids at the same time... we all suspected she would end up on welfare and bankrupt, yet you (...far-left people) defended her and thought it was "supercool" with a single mom getting 8 babies, and ofc now the taxpayers have to pay for this mess. Typical democrats to support projects which never ends up well, and then make republicans pay for it.

two cents

Wonder how much this will cost taxpayers now? Simply amazing. She's nothing but a leach on society.

Kelly

Moral bankruptcy you mean.

quezcotl

And people call me vile and disgusting for forcing me wife to get a "boobjob" have I ever taken money from you guys? NO! but this wo...this leach, this vampire, this is your hero, democrats.

Ih8Taxes

They need to take the kids, and fast. That is not a healthy environment for them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments