TMZ Live

OctoMom -- I'm Broke ...

But I'll NEVER Give Up My Kids

4/30/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

043012_tmzlive2

Octomom is flat busted -- bankrupt -- but still believes she can pull out of it and insulate her 14 kids from disaster. Octo calls in to tell us what she'll do for a buck ... and you gotta hear her answer when Evan asks if she'd better off giving away the kids.

Plus, now that Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have pulled the plug on their show ... what's next for both of 'em? Also, Justin Timberlake goes undercover -- and Dateline NBC's sting operation on middle school kids pisses off Charles, Harvey, and ... pretty much everyone.TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) The 911 call made by Jennifer Hudson's sister was released ... and it's heartbreaking.
(4:10) Barack Obama's comedy routine at the Correspondents' Dinner -- awesome ... or flop?
(10:30) Khloe and Lamar's reality spin-off show is done after this season -- will he be able to get his NBA career back on track?
(14:23) Underage "Hunger Games" star Josh Hutcherson buys booze with a fake ID.
(19:45) Octomom is bankrupt -- she calls in to explain how she plans on digging herself out of the hole.
(23:56) Harvey and Charles rip Dateline's new show -- in which parents allow their kids to be humiliated on national TV.
(27:52) Harvey sang with Paul Anka again this weekend!
(33:12) Justin Timberlake's cheap ride.
(38:43) Mel Gibson talks about his latest recorded rant ... and come off looking better.
(43:23) The weirdest story of the day is...

mike

I don't know what Dinner you were watching. Obama was funny as hell. Well written and pretty good delivery.At least he has a sense of humor.

John

I've liked Harvey since NBC4, and People's Court. It is interesting to see censorship in action.
You'll expose everything about celebrities, your toes are off limits. Should have had a camera!

Dave

Tell Charles AKA JAJA Bink. That Lamar's contract is guaranteed. Unless he is bought out of his contract. He got paid!!!!!

Sandy

I want to hear Charles talk more!! I think Charles is more fair and has not have grudges against people!

sidebar

Boring show again, same topics: Kardashians, Lohan, Octo-mom (she's a celeb?)and Havey sucking up to Oblama. Why not just re-run last weeks show.

Alicia Servin

Why does TMZ keep putting this lady on the show, She is so delusional it’s not even funny she is really not in touch with reality, Is she even mentally fit to care for these kids. WOW listening to her she kinda makes u believe her lies.

CutTheCrap

I dance with my kids, were still dancing dancing dancing dancing around the question FREAK!!

Toletha

It's good that some of TMZ does take up for Octomom. She just needs to get it together

Toletha

Shaming kids for ratings: have we heard from children on how they feel about the idea of their parents doing this?

Glenda

I would forever remember my parents set me up for this. This is unforgivable for them to expose their children in this way. It's like putting a sign on them and putting them in the front yard and saying look at me I'm a cheater.

lisa hardy

I have a problem with people and reality shows, especially the Kardasians and Octomom. It behooves me that they are getting lots of money for working at nothing. I acknowledge that the Kardasian girls have a business and earn money like the rest of us. But to get money for their daily life, I find disheartening. As far as Ocotmom needing money to take care of her kids. What did she expect when she got pregnant and had 8 kids. She wasn't thinking it through as to the hardship she would have and now they are going to pay her money for her daily life story. How many other families are out there trying to make ends meet and working honestly and still struggling. I have no empathy for her situation. I am so proud that I live in America and can choose what to watch and what not to. Thanks for letting me vent.

sidebar

and TMZ doesn't try to humiliate celebs.....HAHAHAHAHA!

Bubbles The Chimp

I hope one day Ryan's heart explodes from getting worked up. That guy is pathetic with his whinging.

aquanet

ENOUGH with Paul Anka. Harvey, he is irrelevant to 99% of the TMZ demographic. YAWN!

Ron Hutchins

Were the parents paid to be on the show ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments