Jessica Simpson

Checks Into Hospital --

BABY TIME?!!?!

5/1/2012 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0221_media_removed-1
It's been 87 months in the works ... but IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING ... Jessica Simpson and several members of her family arrived to an L.A. hospital this morning ... because it's BABY TIME!!!!

Jessica, her mother Tina and her sister Ashlee just arrived to the hospital ... along with Eric Johnson's parents.

Jessica has looked like she's been ready to pop for weeks ... but the little Johnson inside her wasn't ready to come out.

It's POSSIBLE Jessica has already given birth ... but we just don't know yet.

So far, no word from Jessica's people.

update_bar
9:00 AM PT -- Toldja so ... Jessica and her fiance just announced the birth of their baby girl Maxwell Drew Johnson.

0501_simpson_footer

Delaware D

*yawn*

Sunset Strip Dealer

R.I.P. to her body, no way she is coming back from this. She is a ****ing house!

Audi

I know the TMZ brainiac that wrote this believes the 87 months pregnant jab is hilarious, but to a fellow pregnant woman: you just sound like a complete insensitive judgmental assclown.

Sarafina

What a relief...and she'll lose 30 lbs. too!!

Chris

I totally think u guys were right. She already had it a while ago and was waiting for a slow news week so she could be the top story.

stacey leblanc

congrats jessica simpson , we luv ya harvey!!!!!!!

mamajj

Congrats to her & her fiance. Hope she has a good delivery. :)

Becky

YAY!!!! CONGRATS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY WERE WISHING HER THE BEST & LOTS OF HAPPINESS. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW BABY SHE IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFULL.

RealityBites

I'm sure she'll have a c-section, I can't see her pushing that baby out she's such a drama queen. I used to like her until her reality show, what a brat, and then she turned into a HO can't stand her a** now. Can't respect what she's turned into. You just don't give up your values once you marry and lose your virginity.

Snooki'sHairBump

Finally! This chick been pregnant longer than Bonnie from Family Guy.

Anyway, hope everything goes well, and the baby comes out healthy.

Sarah

Awww good luck to her am pregnant myself at the moment and am overdue by 5 days so am at home all the time until he or she comes out. I am like a house just like she is and my back hurts like hell as am a short girl. Hope she has a safe delivery. Am scared to have the baby as this is my first child and I dont know how its going to be like but hopefully it wont be that bad.

MegCooksey

Look on her website, she had the baby! Maxwell Drew Johnson 9lbs 13 oz

WhyNot

US magazine says she had a baby girl... 9 lbs 13 oz. Maxwell Drew Johnson. Congrats to Mom and Dad

Kaitlin

she had the baby -> http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/jessica-simpson-gives-birth-to-baby-girl-maxwell-drew-johnson-201215

Christien

She had a baby girl its on her website

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments