Kate Upton

Watch Me Nearly Dance

OUT OF MY BIKINI!!!!

5/1/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0501_kate_upton_bikini
Kate Upton has a brand new dance ... it's called the Cat Daddy ... it involves A LOT of bouncing ... and it is clearly best performed in a microscopic red bikini.

It's unclear why Upton made the video ... directed by noted fashion photographer Terry Richardson ... but GIVE THAT MAN THE OSCAR!!!!!

It ain't the first time Kate's decided to show off her dance moves on the Internet ... she famously busted out the "Dougie" back when that was a thing.

If you're still reading this post right now ... your mouse must be broken.

LisaL

She's gorgeous and has a fantastic body. Hell, if I looked like that I'd wear nothing but bikinis everywhere lol.

Jen O.

Dafaq? lmao

anon

Everybody needs to calm down with "OMG she's a ho" shtick. This was taped while she was on LOCATION for the Sports Illustrated shoot. They were just having some fun between shoots... geez I wish I had her job. THANK GOODNESS She's not model anorexic. She's looks like she'd be fun to hang out with.

justsaying

Smooth moves. She absolutely brought it.

Edward

Kate is acting like a drunken college girl that would be featured in the Girls Gone Wild movies.

She's a total disgrace to the fashion world and a blatant insult to every professional female model in the industry.

sella

Where is the girl's gone wild guy? And is she a stripper or a model? I forgot. Maybe she is just having "fun" or maybe she is seeing how she rates with the "fun" and exploring other money-making ideas??

damienevil

you know why she made it...its called staying current with the only thing you have to offer

Will E

HOLY COW even Harvey could get a boner watching her!!!

CJ

Looks like she's toned her stomach a little. Keep going girl. Am I jealous? OF COURSE! :)

Bitchmaster

She's okay. I would rather see Kim Kardashian in a Floss Bikini. No part of it should be thicker than a 1/4 inch except! Then she can dance for as long as she wants. I'm sure traffic she causes will buckle the internet and shut down TMZ and Youtube for days on end. That would be hot!

SURFCOWBOY

She is a very pretty girl BUT she needs to loose some weight. I am not saying be anorexic but thats a lot of flab on that "model" bod. If you are a model, you should atleast have a model body. I prefer runway skinny than kates body. But shes a pretty girl and to each their own... when she hits 40, if this keeps going, she will be fat.

SURFCOWBOY

shes dumb as a rock though... thats unfortunate. Kate needs to work on her belly, didnt click on the video until now and that is fat. Im not the type to diss other females , I appreciate love beautiful women but seriously, if you are going to be "famous" and make money off of your looks, please hit the gym and start eating right.

INeverLie

I just looked up her net worth on Celebrity New Worth and she's worth $2M. This does not make sense why she would post this on TMZ and I don't think the photographer would send it to Harvey without her approval. I'll say it again, it screams desperation and/or maybe it's been a slow work week. Whatever happened to a little mystery. Pretty soon she'll have a reality show and be just like the Kardashians and we'll be sick of her.

Lisa

Her father must be proud.

mannequin

And then she covers herself up at the end, in a mock display of modesty.