Rej3cts to Kate Upton:

Who's Your Cat Daddy?

5/2/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

050212_cat_still
If the Rej3cts didn't create the "Cat Daddy" ... we wouldn't have seen Kate Upton perfect the dance in the greatest viral video EVER!! On behalf of a grateful Internet -- thank you, Rej3cts.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

curtycurt

I never even heard of the dance, that group or her. After watching it still don't have a clue. All I know is I wasn't in the least excited about seeing this girl dance. Pretty face, boobs are nice but that's where it stops. The Rejects should come out with a dance called "EAT SOMETHING" so we can see if her body actually get's a shape.

O_o

im sorry...i just dont see how sexy that could be. she really looks very odd...kinda contorted and a little big like she's trying to cough up a hair-ball. i realize i'm a woman...but, i CAN still recognize sexy and this aint it. i dont get it guys. sorry.

Lizzie

She looks pretty hot, But this is getting annoying now!!

jypsiere

She's hot. Enough said. And I'm pretty jealous of her bod.

Rudy

LOL @ all the jealous females in here. Haha you can't look like that so, you're gonna hate. I love it. She's doing something right.

LA4life

I'm a mother of 2 teenage boys (17 & 18) and usually I'm really strict on what they watch and read. But I must say that this video is has my approval. She's a very beautiful girl who is obviously comfortable with her body and very confident. I think this video is a mom approved for my 2 sons. As for my 10 year old daughter we all would beat her ass if she did a video. Yes double standards rules in my home...

Mallory

God knows I've done things I'm not proud of in my life, and I suspect she will regret being so classless later in her life. But seriously TMZ, this girl is someone's daughter or sister. How would you feel if this were your daughter or sister acting vulgar and having strange men (or women) lusting after her. She should have the sense to keep her stuff private, but since she doesn't, take the high ground and not exploit her.

Mallory

I meant to say "don't exploit her."

Nicoleasm

She's just having fun...I can't dance either but if you have a sense of humor, who doesn't try to shake their butts every once in a while in the privacy of their home trying to copy a music video. We don't live in Iran, women are allowed to have fun and be silly without being called sluts or be criticized. On YouTube there's an old couple in their 80s rapping! It's just for fun!

Nicoleasm

She's just having...I can't dance either but if you have a sense of humor, who doesn't try to shake their butts every once in a while in the privacy of their home trying to copy a music video. We don't live in Iran, women are allowed to have fun and be silly without being called sluts or be criticized. On YouTube there's an old couple in their 80s rapping! It's just for fun!

drdavec