Vanessa Williams

RIPPED By 'Tiaras' Mom

Over Abortion

5/2/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_t&t_vanessa_williams_tmz
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ... especially when that house is an abortion clinic ... so says a "Toddlers & Tiaras" mom who's PISSED Vanessa Williams went off about pageant parents in a recent interview.

FYI -- Williams recently appeared on "Anderson" and when asked about the child pageant world said, "When the child is screaming and saying, ‘I don’t want to do this. I don’t feel like doing it.’ When they are using special juice to get them hyped ... that’s not my world and I would never have my kids do that.”

The comments didn't fly with "Tiaras" star  Wendy Dickey -- aka Paisley's mom -- who says she was personally offended ... and lashed back:

"Posing nude and having an abortion is 'not my world' and I would never have my kids do that ... so easy on the judging Vanessa!"

Dickey is clearly referring to the revelations Williams makes in her new book -- in which she admits she got an abortion in high school ... and explains how she appeared in Penthouse.

We reached out to Williams ... but so far, no response.
050212_vanessa_still

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

me

Vanessa made her choices when she was extremely young. Wendy is a lot older and should no better.

tippy katz

Ignorant azz, you don't "allow" your kids to have abortions or pose nude. It's what they do whey they grow up dealing with bs like being molested or having a crazy stage mother.

Marie

Aborting -vs- pimping your toddler... I don't know what's better...

unbelievable

I have more respect for a women who is proud of her body enough to pose nude then I do for a women who uses her child as a hobby.

messygirl

Dickey can lash out all she wants -- but that doesn't change that fact that those kid pageants are creepy. "Yes, let's make my four year old look like a 25 year old prostitute. She'll love it, and it's good for her psyche too." ICK.

Bad Dog

Everyone of the so called mothers on the tiara's trainwreck should be charged with child abuse. Its what happens when a woman has failed and tries to succeed thru their children

AlfredHaynes

By the time Wendy is done whoring her daughter for headlines, she'll wish that posing nude and having an abortion is ALL her little girl did in her lifetime.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

I'd rather see a woman get an abortion over having her kids prance around at pedo-pageants looking like pre-teen hookers.
These pageant Mom's are sick in the head.

Chatter

Coming from a woman who "whores" out her child for a paycheck.....consider the source!

Kelsy

Is she kidding me. She's comparing something Vanessa did when she was a teenager 20 or 30 years ago to something she's doing as an adult to her daughter. Vanessa's abortion and posing nude was done when she was young and dumb, she's said that several times and admitted they were her mistakes which is why it's being mentioned in her book. Wendy on the other hand is a middle aged adult pimping out her daughter who's not even out of elementry school yet. She should be ashamed of herself for even trying to compare the two.

niles

Shut up, you no talent hog and stop believing you are somebody, because you are just a piece of ignorant trash exploiting your own child.

KicksandGiggles

Pimp Dickey is talking about crap over 30+ years old made by a teenager. This does NOT COMPARE to her as a grown old azz broad deliberately and continually pimping out her toddler for a constant source of $$$.

Carl

Attack the person not the comment itself. A time tested way to rebut any criticism.

ScubaTwinn

Good luck controlling what your kids do.

Jannie

Paisley's mom is an idiot. Vanessa made decisions over HER OWN body. Those were HER choices. She did not make her children get abortions or pose naked. Or be in child pimping, I mean, slavery. Oh wait, I meant pageants.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments