Kevin Federline Sued

You Destroyed My

Mansion, DEADBEAT!!!

5/3/2012 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_kevin_federline_house_launch
Kevin Federline is an inconsiderate homewrecker ... so says his former landlord ... who claims K-Fed trashed his L.A. mansion ... and then screwed him out of rent money.

Federleezy is being sued by Joseph Malek ... who claims Britney's ex moved in to his mansion in Tarzana, CA back in 2008 ... wrecked the place ... and then bolted without forking over a check for 7 months of rent.

Malek had threatened Federline with legal action back in 2009 ... claiming KFed turned the sprawling Valley property into a cigarette-riddled, spit-stained dump ... complete with broken smoke detectors and glass bottles littered all over the yard.

Malek had previously claimed KFed caused more than $110k in damage -- and now he wants a judge to force the former rapper to pay up.

Attempts to reach KFed were unsuccessful.

0503_kevin_federline_damage_launch

CA Girl

Geez, what a THOUGHTLESS, DISGUSTING PIG ! Get a lawyer, sue the crap out of him. Tell EVERYONE you know - (use TMZ, please). Bad tenants are the worst. Good luck to the owner of this (once beautiful) property.

tami

Straight nasty pig! And rude!

RedwoodPerch

The landlord considers that $110k worth of damage? PLEASE !! A $5 broom could clean up most of it.

messygirl

Oh my god, cigarette butts and empty bottles?! How on earth will you ever clean that up? Oh...just pick them up I guess.

t4trble

Dah!!!
Most of the money, people who can't read, is the 7 months back rent, which for some reason the landlord allows him to go that long without being paid? It only takes 30-60... days to evict, so not sure what took so long. The rest looks minor.

caribulou

Looks like the owner didnt keep up on the maintenance. A renter is not responsible for the house maintenance. This is a BS lawsuit. I can see why he moved the owner isnt not keeping up his part.

Christina

This looks dirty with a few broken items, but trust and believe this is far from Trashed! I've seen trashed, and that aint it!

mebrat24

Big surprise, the guy is a pig.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

What'd you expect from someone that came from the trailer parks to the big houses. To drop his bad habits in an instant?

Joao

I would be the last person to come to Kevin's Defense--BUT-he did live in the house and it's wasn't a museum. You're not going to blame him because some tiles chipped and fell off. That can be a function of the illegal Mexicans that installed them and just simple wear and tear and yes, he smokes A LOT, but we're talking Kevin Federline. Let's just say he's not the picture of health and refinement. I frankly don't see $5,000 worth of damage... and that POS is trying to gouge Kevin. So you have a thief whose a property owner and tramp for a tenant. if I was a Celebrity Court judge I'd award $5,000 and subtract $3,000 for trying to ripoff the tenant.

buzz kill

He should hook up with Octomom since her place is already trashed and he can always blame the kids for his mess.

miwoman

It is all on the outside. Looks like someone had a party on vacant property.

Sue

I always knew he lived like a pig.

Has he been diagnoised with Lung Cancer yet?
He smokes like a crazy man, 3 packs a day

Orlando

I see some damage; loose tiles, broken sconces etc. and defiantly a lot of trash and cigarette butts; I’m not seeing "destroyed" or "over 100,000 in damages" and don’t say you lost money not being able to lease the place; it would have taken a week to repair this.

karen

Why would he not evict after the first month of
non payment? This is crazy. I do hope he has to
pay for this.