Kevin Federline Sued

You Destroyed My

Mansion, DEADBEAT!!!

5/3/2012 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_kevin_federline_house_launch
Kevin Federline is an inconsiderate homewrecker ... so says his former landlord ... who claims K-Fed trashed his L.A. mansion ... and then screwed him out of rent money.

Federleezy is being sued by Joseph Malek ... who claims Britney's ex moved in to his mansion in Tarzana, CA back in 2008 ... wrecked the place ... and then bolted without forking over a check for 7 months of rent.

Malek had threatened Federline with legal action back in 2009 ... claiming KFed turned the sprawling Valley property into a cigarette-riddled, spit-stained dump ... complete with broken smoke detectors and glass bottles littered all over the yard.

Malek had previously claimed KFed caused more than $110k in damage -- and now he wants a judge to force the former rapper to pay up.

Attempts to reach KFed were unsuccessful.

0503_kevin_federline_damage_launch

small asian penis

BS_ I'm seeing normal "wear and tear". This is a paid advertisement to get K-Fed's name in TMZ.

Christy

If Britney ever gets custody of those kids back he will be living in a van down by the river.

Gurgle

Sounds about right from KFedEx cause he's so classy.

Seems that a place like that should call for a sizable security deposit though.

alex

white trash all day... yuck

lisa

Wtf? Did anyone even look at the photos? Why didn't the owner have a huge deposit to cover all of this? Looks like basic wear and tear on a house that is the OWNERS responsibility and a bunch of cigarette butts that he needs to have cleaned up. Nothing in these photos shows anything awful. Ridiculous to even post.

Dan

I don't care, I'd still lay back and spread my legs for him ANY time!!!

barney

Read the entire thing before making a comment and looking like a fool.It's not just for damages,it's also for the 7 Months of unpaid rent

James25

$110,000? Oh please. Does that look like $110,000 worth of damage to anybody? Come on.

Mary

Think he will go to Britney for more cash? Loser

cass

100K? Looks like nothing more than sweeping some cigarette butts up and fixing a few cracks tiles.

That landlord is a ****ing crackpot to think that that is 100K worth of damage.

tellmeaboutit

KFlop, a lowlife POS?? Imagine that.

nof

Landlords are the s*** of the Earth, you can quote me.

-Staged photographs, etc.

Ever get a security deposit back?

nof

last nof p.s.

Landlords are really good at Math.

They figure if they keep every security deposit?

That's more money for them.

Landlord 101.

nof

nof p.s.

Landlord goes unfortunately I cannot refund your security deposit because of all the damage in 209.

I go but I lived in 206.

He goes, yeah, that's what I mean.

206, 209, 211 - all the same to them.

myopinion

This is NOT 110 k in damages it looks like mostly cleaning needs to be done and a few minor repairs no more than a few hundred dollars...come on you are sueing for 7 months of none payment....I ask why did he let him live there free for 7 months?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments