Lindsay Lohan

Cops Will Send Hit-and-Run

Investigation To D.A.

5/3/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_lilo_getty
Lindsay Lohan
is about to go back to familiar territory -- the L.A. County D.A. -- because we've learned cops are sending the case involving an alleged hit-and-run by the actress to prosecutors.

The manager of the Hookah Lounge on Hollywood Boulevard claims Lindsay was leaving a nearby club March 14 when her car struck him ... and he claims she took off without leaving any info.  Lindsay says the guy is making it all up and her car never came near the guy.

The manager's story is hinky to say the least ... lots of holes.  Nevertheless, we're told the LAPD has completed its investigation and will send the file to the D.A. for review.

Sources close to the investigation tell us, after looking at videos and conducting interviews, there isn't enough evidence to prove a crime, but the D.A. will have the final say.

Based on what we know ... no way will Lindsay be prosecuted ... for this one at least.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Deadpool

If Lindsay gets new assualt charges against her she kinda deserves it. The judge told her to stay out of clubs and she decided to go against the judges wishes. Some Irish people can really drink, and I mean REALLY drink, but they just cant handle it. Like me for example, I can really drink, and I mean REALLY drink,but if I could handle the alcohol, I might not have to post a the Library, or take the ipad to the Laundrymat across the street.

magmax

California has designated Lindsay as a state sponsored homeless shelter for wayward body crabs.

Vorlon

She can change her name but you can't mask the stupidity.

L-LoFan

No charges have been filed and Shawn will defend Lindsay vigorously. If she is sentenced to the 245 days just for being charged while on probation she would do a maximum of 16 days. She might even serve just a few days as in November misdemeanors offenders with sentences of 90 days or less were processed and released within a few hours.

LINNOCENT

Chuck D of Valpo

With the Liz Taylor movie about ready to be wrapped up, LieLo should be announcing her next big blockbuster. I can't wait.

magmax

Lindsay's next project is to play her mother in "No Penis Left Behind - The Dina Lohan Story"

Deadpool

@skeptic, I know nobody cares but along with being crazy I talk to much, that's why I go by dead pool now. You know you are just as rude and arrogant as Lindsay right? P.s I hate you the most and I hope your steroid using ass goes out like jr Seau!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

A new, disappointING NEW THREAT!

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17