'Tanning Mom' Lashes Out

I'm the Victim of a Witch Hunt!!!

5/3/2012 10:20 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/3/2012 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

"Tanning Mom" is red hot over accusations that she's a lousy mother for allegedly letting her 5-year-old daughter burn to a fare-thee-well on a tanning bed -- calling her critics "jealous, fat, and ugly."

44-year-old Patricia Krentcil was in Nutley (perfect) New Jersey yesterday on her way to a hair salon when she unloaded and then proclaimed she was a fabulous mother.

Krentcil was arrested last week after a school nurse asked her daughter Anna how she got a sunburn and she replied, "I go tanning with mommy." Krentcil was charged with second-degree child endangerment. She pled "not guilty."

Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil mug shot
By the way, you gotta see the part in the video where Krentcil narrowly averts looming plumber's crack.

BB not bb

OK now I have figured out what probably happened. She took her kid in the tanning room with her and when she got in the bed, some rays came out the side and hit the fair skinned girl in the leg. The girl goes to school and tells her friend that she went tanning with mommy. The teacher overhears and takes her to the nurse who notices her leg. The kid says it itches so they call the cops. The father can't figure it out and says it must have happened when he was waiting outside with the kid another time. The salon owner thinks of the last time the kid was there with the dad and says they stayed outside the whole time. Then he terminates the lady's memebership because people are making fun of her tan and it is bad for business.

That seems like what might have really happened. The kid was allegedly burned a week ago but there was no burn on her leg on Tuesday. Sometimes you are just burnt for a day or so and it goes away. That is how you develop melanin and a tan.

They try to take the kids who are happy healthy and cute. They want all the kids to be mean crazy little robots. The rest they want traumatized and abused. That is the psycho school system joining hand in hand with DYFS, who makes this their mission.

Mothers who are sweet and innocent and wouldn't hurt a fly get their kids taken away, while beasts who beat their kids and torment them are given the pass. I think even beasts can be tamed very often but this is just out of control.

They want to put this lady in prison for ten years because some tanning bed leaked on her kids leg and made it red and itchy for a few days. REALLY?? Are we in Nazi Germany or something?

Shawn

She's a REAL BEAUTY ALRIGHT! LMBO!

Tina Woodfield

It's a Witch Hunt.........alright, and they just found the WITCH !!

Tina Woodfield

If it's a Witch Hunt.........then she's the ' WITCH.' I hope she doesn't think she looks good.......and she sounds like she's high on something !!

Amy

She looks like a struck match that's either been hitting the bottle or popping xanax like Pez. Her husband should be slapped twice then have gum stuck in his hair for allowing her to be crispier than anything sold at KFC. There's "Something About Mary" scene keeps flashing before my eyes. *cringes*

Joan K

This piece of toast is clearly plastered or else she has way too much lip crap on that it is difficult for her to talk, either way she is one sick cookie, a burnt cookie. To those who think there is nothing wrong with this dip stick you need help too.

Jenny in KC

Crack is whack! Have another hit. It's obvious she is on drugs or a drunk, her behavior is evident of that! Her appearance is ridiculous and her husband is has to be horribly embarrassed!

tmzlover

thats the color tan leather shoes, ive been lookin for to match my blue pinstripe suit

me

Now we know she's crazy. Who in the hell would be "jealous" of this leather skinned old lady.

lissabirdie

America loves the weird and loves to bully and pick on people for a laugh. It's true. Now, I HIGHLY DOUBT, the tanning salon would have allowed the 5 year old to go into the tanning bed...I just do not see that happening. Yes this lady looks like a freak and way beyond her years, but I just dont see that she actually took her daughter and put her in the bed to go tanning. The truth will come out because they will question the tanning salon. I know it's fun to laugh and pick on this woman, but lets give her the benefit of the doubt...really.

SuzyNJ

I bet SNL already has a skit for this this weekend!

latestdiets.net

damn! she looks good. love her smile!

The Wizard

"A great mother" -- are you kidding me? Have all those rays fried you all the way to the bone and brain, you leather-faced, moronic IDIOT?? Pay attention to this: Redheads. Have. No. Melanin. Got it? Redheads. Can't. Tan. EVER! Just like albinos. Did you never know that? Google Johnny Winter or the wrestler Sheamus.

You, my dear, are the poster child for requiring a test for the most basic common sense and intellignece before being allowed to breed. Never mind who would even touch you -- your brazen, unfettered, wanton, unbridled, reckless, uncanny, blatant, unrivaled STUPIDITY should disqualify you from breeding! Because your kids, even if they don't inherit what are clearly your STUPID genes, will most likely end up supported by tax-payers, whether in a psych ward, a hospital, a foster home, as a ward of the state.

As it is now, it's too late to sterilizing you -- I wish the rays had done that! But since you STILL "think" (I use the term loosely!) tanning a child is OK, that red-headed child should be taken away, and your TUBES TIED!!

Diana Tejero

This woman has to be 1 of THEE ugliest creatures I have ever seen,she scares me!!!

Tanbaby!