'Tanning Mom' Lashes Out

I'm the Victim of a Witch Hunt!!!

5/3/2012 10:20 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/3/2012 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

"Tanning Mom" is red hot over accusations that she's a lousy mother for allegedly letting her 5-year-old daughter burn to a fare-thee-well on a tanning bed -- calling her critics "jealous, fat, and ugly."

44-year-old Patricia Krentcil was in Nutley (perfect) New Jersey yesterday on her way to a hair salon when she unloaded and then proclaimed she was a fabulous mother.

Krentcil was arrested last week after a school nurse asked her daughter Anna how she got a sunburn and she replied, "I go tanning with mommy." Krentcil was charged with second-degree child endangerment. She pled "not guilty."

Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil mug shot
By the way, you gotta see the part in the video where Krentcil narrowly averts looming plumber's crack.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

CrazyDutchwoman

OMG! Her face I I'd never heard of her so when I noticed a story on the front page about her I clicked on this to see what it was about. Some people make them self ugly. I will have a nightmare tonight now.;)

Samme41

Sorry, but she looks way too old to have a child under 30....oh, by the way I had my last child at 47, am now 62 and she still looks way older than me !!

Chris

""I'm the Victim of a Witch Hunt!!! hey leather face have you actually looked at your face in a mirror. Patricia Krentcil could play a starting role in a new squeal as "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre " female Leather Face' and get this there is NO makeup.

Austin

They should make a movie called Jealous, Fat, And Ugly.

k

i think her brain must have got burnt too

perryinjax

That lady is high on crack or something :P

perryinjax

Man.... That lady is high on crack or something..

perryinjax

What's wrong with her mouth? Did she forget to put in her bottom teeth?

Bina47

And you look like a damn fool!!!

lrb5

If ppl can't see the errors of her ways. . . Let her fry till she looks like a dried out chicken!

nastynorm

This woman is nothing but a disgusting drunk.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24