'Tanning Mom' Lashes Out

I'm the Victim of a Witch Hunt!!!

5/3/2012 10:20 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/3/2012 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

"Tanning Mom" is red hot over accusations that she's a lousy mother for allegedly letting her 5-year-old daughter burn to a fare-thee-well on a tanning bed -- calling her critics "jealous, fat, and ugly."

44-year-old Patricia Krentcil was in Nutley (perfect) New Jersey yesterday on her way to a hair salon when she unloaded and then proclaimed she was a fabulous mother.

Krentcil was arrested last week after a school nurse asked her daughter Anna how she got a sunburn and she replied, "I go tanning with mommy." Krentcil was charged with second-degree child endangerment. She pled "not guilty."

Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil mug shot
By the way, you gotta see the part in the video where Krentcil narrowly averts looming plumber's crack.

gimmeshelter

this piece of toast, uh, woman, is clearly under the influence of a substance, she's slurring all the way thru her pathetic rant. she's also delusional, carrying on about someone being out to get her all her life, then says that person is fat, ugly and jealous...REALLY!!?? Why are this woman's family/friends not seeing what the rest of us are? How can anyone defend her, I wouldn't trust her with a cat!

dierdre

This mother looks a little wacko to me...and what mother in her right mind, takes her child to a tanning booth?? this child should be taken away from her....she's a disgrace.....she should be put away....ugh...

Bridget

Okay, I made a joke in my previous post. But in all seriousness...although this woman looks terrible and obviously has some mental issues going on, there has to be something WE DON'T KNOW about for child services to react like this.

I'm thinking the tanning thing just got their attention. There must be more of a reason why they are taking these steps.

Like quite a few have stated she gives the impression of being an alcoholic. But you can't charge a parent for drinking so MAYBE they are charging her with what they can to get HER attention on a more serious issue.

As for the people talking about how the kids are reacting, that they are HUGGING her and crying. I had friends thoughout my childhood that their parents beat them (I'm sure quite a few of us did). But when I would ask them if they want me to have my mom report it they would freak "No, don't, I love my parents". So their reaction that they love their mom is kinda a non-issue and not a tell of whether something serious is going on.

cmcozine

Shes a more then a few shades over well done. And wth is on her lips. The woman is off her rocker. Showing a plumber's crack is the least of her worries unless her butt looks as bad or worse then her face. This woman looks absolutely horrifying.

Katie

This woman is calling her critics ugly? Oh so she is blind and stupid!? That explains it all....Seriously does this woman not own a mirror?

Harold

Her speech patterns lead me to believe that she's either an alcoholic or has had a tremendous amount of plastic surgery. Given her appearance, I’m going with the former …

jisrahr2

She probably smells like burnt organs. Hey, she is the same color of ALF!! my guess is that she is meth head-they should stop showing her on evening news, she is giving kids nightmares of a piece of shriveled bacon coming to haunt them.yikes

Monique

I want her lipstick!

Calinative

I hope she doesn't think she's cute. She looks ridiculous.

QueenyKoziol

Am I the only one who can see that this broad is lit up on something? Pills or booze is my quess....

ALO

She is OBVIOUSLY an Alcoholic. Her appearance and actions make it very evident. There is no way a sober person would believe that being that tan with almost white lipstick/lipgloss is attractive. I believe she has some deep mental issues.

Roo67

Holy cow for a minute there i thought the video was of David Spade..and thought why is he so tan? I am sorry David.......

terry j vey

While she may seem drunk and appears to make bad decsions as far as herself.I have never heard of anyone ever getting sunburned in a tanning bed.proveing she did this may be a hard case for the D.A.
As far as her she is years younger then me and I would not touch that with Frederic von Anhalt weiner.Urrgh

QueenyKoziol

She's either a booze hound or a pill head, hell maybe both..............

c

Ewwww she is so gross!! Who would ever be jealous of a 40 year old that looks like she’s 60? I can’t wait until this story goes away so I don’t have to look at that disgusting face anymore.

Side note: I can’t believe she has a husband! Maybe he’s blind?? I hope so for his sake.