'Tanning Mom' Lashes Out

I'm the Victim of a Witch Hunt!!!

5/3/2012 10:20 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/3/2012 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

"Tanning Mom" is red hot over accusations that she's a lousy mother for allegedly letting her 5-year-old daughter burn to a fare-thee-well on a tanning bed -- calling her critics "jealous, fat, and ugly."

44-year-old Patricia Krentcil was in Nutley (perfect) New Jersey yesterday on her way to a hair salon when she unloaded and then proclaimed she was a fabulous mother.

Krentcil was arrested last week after a school nurse asked her daughter Anna how she got a sunburn and she replied, "I go tanning with mommy." Krentcil was charged with second-degree child endangerment. She pled "not guilty."

Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil mug shot
By the way, you gotta see the part in the video where Krentcil narrowly averts looming plumber's crack.

Just Karen

I know everyone will be against this post BUT - Her husband and the salon both back up her story. It's just that she's so strange looking that have people talking about her.

depopulate yourself

hic!..i am just not dark enough...it's not enough that i am burnt like toast so when the cameras are coming i lather up in shoe polish...now i think i look gooood. so guess what i think when i look at my sickly pale daughter? do you think i encourage her to be white? what do you think my daughter wants to look like? check back with us in a few years...cancer on the horizon...
and a lotta booze hic!...

_Taterman

No Patricia Krentcil, you're a victim of stupidity!

DaveT

From FloridaGirl: "If the mother wants to get cancer she will not be around for her kid. Who's gonna raise her then? The point being, she had no business even bringing the kid. Tan while she is in school. She needs protective eye wear even being in the same room. DCF needs to be involved and investigated into. Poor parenting."
---
Well I agree it's important to look into child abuse accusations.
But cancer from tanning is rare, so I don't see a mother tanning as child abuse.
Parents eat foods that cause cancer, we don't call it abuse. Parents smoke cigarettes too, we don't take their kids away.
I'm against child abuse across the board, adults who neglect or beat up little kids are inhumane s***bags.
But I'm also against people being accused of child abuse when they haven't done anything wrong.
And I'm against a family being hounded and persecuted and insulted and jailed and dragged through the courts, when their kids are obviously happy and functional.

RaineeDrops

LOL Jealous?
Have you not looked in a mirror?

RaineeDrops

She is going to get skin cancer, that does not even look like a normal tan color, and the lipgloss looks like she is wearing zinc sunscreen on her lips.

Something is CooCoo about this lady.

RaineeDrops

Too bad for her that her tanning addiction has aged her face, she looks 64 not 44.

tobor

Years ago I had a job in a tanning salon and could tan all I wanted for free.I kept thinking I was "fading" and so, kept tanning twice a day. One day I was on line with other customers at a chicken take out and saw my refection in the mirror. AHHH I was so dark compared the everyone else I looked like a burn victim! That was it for me.I've been nice and white since. A recovered tannorexic!!!

Jules

She sounds plastered and who in God's name would be jealous of her? I think CPS needs to take a closer look into what is going on from a "drinking" standpoint and take away the lipstick GEEZ!

Classy move hiking her pants.....

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I'd say she's the victim of being extra crispy. They need to ban her from the tanning salons. Obviously, she doesn't know when she's had enough. She's beginning to look like that old lady in Something About Mary.

RaineeDrops

Is she drunk or does she have a speech impediment? She sort of has that drug addict look to her, obvious she has a tanning addiction.

Hope it all gets sorted out whatever happened, it is sort of sad that the little girl gets sunburned while waiting for her mom to finish a tanning session. If she is fair skinned why would she not have the little girl wait somewhere out of the sun?

Phoenix1

Who's been lying to this woman and telling her she looks good? Is her freakin husband blind?? Her friends? The stupid women at the tanning salon? And how about that smokers voice? Oh man, poor stupid woman!

Davey

Someone shoot her so I can replace the upholstery on my boat! New leather seats!

Krispy Krentcil

this video is after a trip to the hair salon???

Stormy

The woman looks AWFUL and obviously has issues but I really don't understand how they have charges against her when even the people at the tanning booth says the child stayed in the lobby while her mother tanned. Yet, because of the way this woman looks (Lord she needs help) that's the point that EVERYONE seems to be missing.