« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

Kris' Media Whoring

Is Keeping Divorce Alive

5/4/2012 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0504_kim_kardashian_kris_getty
Kris Humphries is the opposite of upset over his divorce from Kim Kardashian -- he's loving the attention ... so says Kim's lawyer.

Disso-Queen Laura Wasser appeared in court today, saying there has been no progress in settling the spoils over the 72-day marriage.  Kind of ridiculous, since there was an iron-clad prenup in which Kris and Kim have all of their assets separated.  Kris is challenging the prenup, claiming Kim defrauded him by allegedly tying the knot ONLY for TV ratings -- good luck with that.

Wasser told the judge ... media attention and Kris' personal feelings seem to be keeping the case alive.  Translation -- he wants the publicity of a drawn-out divorce.

The judge said depositions are now fair game, which means Kim can now be deposed about her motivations for marrying the b-baller.

Wasser also said Kim will be requesting that Kris pay her attorney's fees if they have to go to trial on Kris' fraud allegations and she wins.

BTW, the judge mentioned there's a dispute over jewelry.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Drk Gntlmn

First of all, I know TMZ loves to posts unflattering pics of Kris on purpose to make him look bad. As well Harvey finds it amusing by making fun of Kris on KiMZ Live. Not to mention the reporting and taking a side makes this site and the staff look very unprofessional.
The media whore is Kim along with her Pimp Kris Jenner. A list celebrities want nothing to do with these trolls. Kris will not get Beyonce or Jay Z on there show. They didnt even show to Kims wedding. The whole family is a big fat joke with America laughing at them and not with them.
I hope Kris proves you morons at KiMZ wrong and wins his case and then writes a tell all exposing all the family trash. They have it coming and actually deserve it. Team KRIS!

LuvJaq

He has parleyed his ‘marriage’ into a modeling career and uses any opportunity to bash his soon to be ex wife.. seriously he needs to grow a pair admit his mistake (as she has – stating that she rushed into a commitment she wasn’t really ready for and she apologized to not only him but her family and the guest to the wedding).. Kris wants an annulment claiming fraud because his relgious beliefs don’t permit divorce.. but seriously if he was THAT religious he never would have married her in a non-denominational ceremony ON TV… He was edited to look like an A$$hat by E! and his pride is so bruised he is taking it out on Kim.(and he hopes her bottom line) pun intended!

Bitchmaster

Kim is right to be angry. Since he is no longer with her, nobody cares about him or hearing from him. He blew it. Should have begged to stay with Kim because she is just awesome! Everybody loves to hear about her. The more about Kim we hear the better it is.

Claire

I respect Kris Humphries.... And I have ZERO respect for Kim Kardashian. Her whole life consists of media whoring and thats the only reason she is famous now.

Harriet

Kim is an embarrassment to the human race. And she can't live without media coverage. She wants to be mayor. She wants to marry Konye. They are looking at rings. She wants to adopt a child from another country. She wants to become pregnant. She wants. She wants. She wants. I think that there is something seriously wrong in her head. I won't even bother to comment on the rest of her family.

I doubt seriously if she has IQ enough to know what she wants.

Carmen

KIM YOU A CREEP, A SLUT, A SELF CENTER BIITCH . KRIS HAS NEVER BAD MOUTH YOU AND HAS DONE WELL ON HIS OWN AND FROM WATCHING THE SHOW HE ALWAY WENT TO PRATICE AND CARED ABOUT HIS CHARITY AND HIS FAMILY. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS ABOUT PEOPLE NOTICING HIM MORE BECAUSE YOU DATING OR MARRIED , HE' S DOING WONDERFUL BECAUSE HE'S DOING SO WELL AND I DON'T THINK JUST BECAUSE HE WAS MARRIED TO YOU THEY WOULD OF OFFERRED HIM 8 MILLION DOLLORS TO PLAY. I JUST DO NOT SWALLOW THAT ONE. THEY KNEW HE WAS GOOD. SO ""pew"" TO THOSE FAN OF YOUR THAT BOO HIM BECAUSE THE LAST LAUGH ON THEM, BECAUSE KRIS IS A GREAT BASKETBALL PLAYER, EITHER YOU HAVE OR YOU DON'T. ALSO, HE HAS THIS FOUNDATION HE HAD BEFORE HE MEANT YOU THAT SHOWS WHAT A HEART HE HAS AND THE CANCER GIRL HE MADE HAPPY. KRIS IS A NICE GUY. YOUR THE WHORE, ACTUALLY I THINK SOONER OR LATER HE WOULD OF WANTED TO HAVE LEFT YOU, HIS VALUES ARE HIGER THAN YOURS. KRIS IS A CHRISTAIN SO I KNOW HE JUST WANTS JUSTICE AND WANTS WHAT FAIR . GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY KRIS. I FEEL BAD THAT YOU HAD TO FALL FOR SOMEONE SOOOOOOOOOOO EVIL..

Carmen

KRIS IS A NICE PERSON AND I REALLY HOPE HE GETS THE RESPECT HE DESEVERS. KIM ON THE OTHER HAND IS A SELF CENTER SELFISH PERSON THAT ONLY THINKS OF HERSELF AND WAS TERRIBLE TO KRIS. I CANNOT STAND THE KIND OF HUMAN BEING SHE IS AND HOPE SHE GETS OVER HER SELF. STOP POSTING PICTURES OF YOU, MY GOSH DO YOU REALLY THINK WE THINK WE NEED TO SEE YOU??? KRIS HAS NEVER ONCE SAID ONE THINK BAD ABOUT YOU OTHER THAN THAT HE WANTS THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU ARE A FRAUD. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ''WHORE''.

rainydaychick

You all are a bunch of HATERS!! Give the girl a break. What has she ever done to any of you. If I had been married to a PIG like him, I would of been out of there sooner than she. Come on, it was a lousy 2.5 months and he's just dragging it out.. who ever heard of him before he hooked up with Kim???

rainydaychick

OMG!! You are all a bunch of HATERS!! Who ever heard of HIM before he hooked up with KIM? Who keeps dragging this out For a lousy 2.5 months of marriage? If I had been married to a PIG like him, I would have been out of there before the 1st month was up... Poor him, he had a gorgeous wedding too bad he didn't know how to treat a lady the right way..

me

If anybody knows anything about whoring it's Kim Kar....wait I have to pee.

txcn

Whose media whoring. Good lord he can't get a picture in edgewise never mind a word.

nisiek

sorry disso queen, first of all your client is a whore, the biggest WHORE THAT EVER LIVED AND BREATHED, just ask all the poor jocks she has infested, second why flaunt a new relationship while married, OF COURSE IT IS FOR RATINGS, but nonethelss if that happened to me and my spouse USED ME FOR RATINGS AND NEVER LOVED ME OR WAS COMMITED IN THE FIRST PLACE, they DESERVE all the punishment coming their way. Kim is a selfish WHORE who has no leg to stand on....get that money Kris H., she is not a good person, and what she is doing with Kanye will blow up in her face, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving nasty whore.

ray-ray

Why is TMZ constantly taking Kims side in this whole deal...Kris WAS defrauded and he has a very strong case to bypass this ironclad prenup....It was a fake marriage as far as Kims part was concerned and there was too much money on the table to cancel it..PAY THE MAN KIM and admit you were wrong...Kris is and always was too nice of a guy for you....

Jana

Kris doesn't owe Kim a 'dime' she totally cheated and then tries to blame HIM and say that he's trying to keep the media attention alive on her divorce...well, spoiled little Kim needs to have herself taken down a few pegs. She married him knowing she wasn't in love with him and was having an affair with West - please tell me just because she gave double the value of her wedding gifts to charity does NOT mean anything -what that is trying to BUY her way out of a MESS that SHE created. I don't feel sorry for her - but I do feel sorry for Kris H.

Marvin

Talk about pot calling kettle black