Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutor REJECTS

Hit-and-Run Case

5/4/2012 2:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0504_lindsay_lohan2
Lindsay Lohan
will NOT be prosecuted for allegedly committing a hit-and-run in Hollywood in March, because prosecutors say the accuser is full of crap.

We broke the story ... Thaer Kamal, the manager of the Hookah Lounge -- claimed Lindsay was driving when she struck him on her way out of a nearby club.

According to the L.A. County D.A.'s rejection notification, Kamal was a "non-credible witness" who changed his story and refused to cooperate with law enforcement.  He refused, among other things, to produce the medical records he claims he had from his alleged hospital visit.

Cops also say the surveillance video shows "no collision."

We reported this morning the case was almost certainly going to be rejected, but the strong language from the D.A. even surprised us.

campy

DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I wish I knew how to photoshop or crop that pic GC/Vin just for the mug. You really can't appreciate it if its not up close. lol

oink

She is aging BAD...

Grandma Cracker

Vinsetta! Steal my avi if you like, I have another cool one to use!

ketjo

You know in all this the truth never came out.......and the main question never answered.....
What was she doing in that "private" ally parking area at that time of night where quit conincidintly their is a white painted wall which matched the long scrap on her car that showed up the day before...which lets you go believe that was not her first visit to that ally.......who was she meeting back there ...and why after leaving change seats and lie to the cops...Something was going on in that Ally and none of it was something she wanted the cops to know about it....that is what the real story is and what they were actually covering up.....now my question is.......was she receiving something or delivering something....???
LOL

Grandma Cracker

Did you just bump me?????

andyscandy

I am not on very much right now..sorry...my head is not in the right place to post..
I dont want to end up sounding stupid like IZZY,Red Cloud or Pogue whorrior..
I will get my self together and come back eventually

andyscandy

looking at that pic, did any one arrest mosses from parting her red sea (hair line part)

andyscandy

enough gap to compete with her other gap...a wagon train could go between both

lucy

they should prosecute Thaer Kamal instead.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

^^ Can you say, "Non Compos Mentis"? ^^

Melanie

Did anyone not suspect this guy was out for money? If Lindsay Lohan's backing up near me, I'm gonna say she hit me and try to get everything I can too!

Kell

She looks like ****.

cdog

He should go to jail if he filed a false police report.

LLsez