Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutor REJECTS

Hit-and-Run Case

5/4/2012 2:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0504_lindsay_lohan2
Lindsay Lohan
will NOT be prosecuted for allegedly committing a hit-and-run in Hollywood in March, because prosecutors say the accuser is full of crap.

We broke the story ... Thaer Kamal, the manager of the Hookah Lounge -- claimed Lindsay was driving when she struck him on her way out of a nearby club.

According to the L.A. County D.A.'s rejection notification, Kamal was a "non-credible witness" who changed his story and refused to cooperate with law enforcement.  He refused, among other things, to produce the medical records he claims he had from his alleged hospital visit.

Cops also say the surveillance video shows "no collision."

We reported this morning the case was almost certainly going to be rejected, but the strong language from the D.A. even surprised us.

LLsez

**** WINDBAG ALERT IN FULL EFFECT******

ChadineTaylor

Peachy. Score out a Supreme Court Rejection of Suit: Fun for Monday! Whoo!

kate

Thank God. he was just looking for a quick buck. Lindsay is an easy target, I hope this sends a loud and clear message to others.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Who vanished?

Truth

Haters lose again. Your whining is fun to laugh at. Get yourself another bag of chips now.

Vorlon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A factoid is a questionable or spurious (unverified, false, or fabricated) statement presented as a fact, but with no veracity. The word can also be used to describe a particularly insignificant or novel fact, in the absence of much relevant context.[1]

tellmeaboutit

Lindsay getting another pass?? What a surprise. Everybody's just picking on her! Waaaaaaaaah.
But wait, isn't that a picture from the WH Correspondents' Dinner?? Even through that triple coat of makeup and joker lipstick, her face is conveying worry. Why am I here?? I need a cig/drink/dope/drama. How will I escape?? She got through that night (as far as we know), but those same concerns must still be clawing inside her since on the horizon are two new contenders for her self destructive batsh*t crazy crown: Octoweird and Tanning Mom (who has made me afraid of all my leather accesories!) TMZ is fawning over used and new fish, Lindsay...tick tock, you'd better get out there and screw up! You know you want to!

Vorlon

Rogue Warrior
FActoid squared!!!!

Vorlon

SCHOOLED

Arcadia Rink

Good for the prosecutor!

Kabala

Nice wax lips...

ilovegossip

Look at that hair, look at that part, and look at that makeup. THAT is how she dressed for the White House Correspondent's Dinner! SMH...

Muppet

I didn't believe this story when TMZ posted it so I'm not surprised to read this story today.

Red Cloud

SUPER MAXIMUM LOL!!! Lindsay skates AGAIN!! And she will skate yet AGAIN on the stupid ALLEGED(did not happen) "assault". Why is ROL the only source on that one??? You would think TMZ would be on TOP of the assault BS and "video"!!! Why is that NOT CONFIRMED????? Precisely because it is PROBABLY BS!!! Am I certain??? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! Do I know I will NOT hit by a car when I cross Park Ave. in NYC??? NO!!!! Do I believe it WILL HAPPEN??? NO!!!! Why?? Because when you drop an egg, it breaks!!!! I'm GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle

RC is that egg dropping in a padded cell?