Snooki

RIPPED By Tanning Mom

You're Fat & Disgusting

5/4/2012 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_s1sad1cg_0_xtv9lb8g(1)
More tan-on-tan aggression -- this time it's "Tanning Mom" firing back at Snooki ... claiming the reality star is "the biggest a**hole in the world" for criticizing her life decisions.

Patricia Krentcil -- who's been under fire for allegedly taking her 5-year-old daughter to a tanning salon -- was out in New Jersey yesterday ... when someone asked about the comments Snooki recently made to "Extra" -- "that b**ch is crazy."

Tanning Mom shot back ... saying, "She's the biggest a**hole in the world. She's fake, she's fat, her t*ts are fake, she's disgusting."

Yet, after all that ... she continued, "When this is all said and done, I'd like to meet up with 'Snoopy'."

Yes, she called her Snoopy ... and she probably owes Charles Schultz an apology.

DotsMom

She looks like trailer trash, I thought she was a 60 year old strung out drug addict, she's only in her early 40s...Her husband isn't bad, how does he stay with her ?

aquanet

This woman is a leather faced trainwreck.

I'm way more offended by her black face and slurred speech than Ashton's Bollywood jokes.

Score another one for NJ!

PS- Someone tell her she is too old to shop at Forever 21~!

Mayu

although, snookie has lost weight, and has come out and stated she would never let her kid do what Tan mom did.. And while she's a bit orange, she doesn't look like she's wearing black face like this woman.

Mayu

Say what you will about Snookie... she may be short and chunkie (though she lost weight) but at least she doesn't like like an 80 year old in black face. When they said this woman was 44, I thought that was a mistake. I thought there was no way she was under 60.

tami

Y r u giving her the time of day! She is just nasty!

R

She looks like what could happen to those kids on Toddlers and Tiaras when they grow up.

Sparky

I have a feeling she bastes herself with Bacardi 151 while in the tanning bed.

lalet

Its only obvious now that this woman is a nasty bar hag. Please take those children away!

Jen

I think TMZ owes Charles Schulz an appology for misspelling his name wrong... seriously.

Jimd865

Can someone ask tanning mom to leave Snookie alone, and by the way does Tanning Moms leather bag match her shoes?

ts

the more she opens her mouth the more i hate her.

Johnny Handsome

I crap prettier than her.

insert dry heave here...

Nancy

Never thought I'd say it, but my money's on Snookie

Muppet

TMZ why have you taken up exploiting mentally ill people? Are the people in your office really into bullying that much? I think it's sad and changing the whole tone of your site.

jason

Kill it! Kill it with Fire Quick!