John Travolta

The 'Massage' Lawsuit

Is Total B.S.

5/7/2012 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_getty_2
John Travolta says the lawsuit claiming he sexually assaulted a masseur is a total lie ... and that he was 2,475 miles from the place it supposedly happened.

Travolta's rep tells TMZ ... John was on the East Coast the day the masseur claims John got on the massage table and, among other things, allegedly grabbed the guy's penis and then masturbated.

The statement says, "This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication.  None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred."

The statement notes, the masseur didn't disclose his name in the lawsuit -- he sued as "John Doe."

John is confident he will get the case thrown out and will sue the attorney and the masseur for malicious prosecution.

Rickster

You do realize he owns jet planes correct, subpoena his flight records, if the incident occured @ 9 A.M. he can be over 2000 miles away by 1:00 p.m.
Here's the complaint:

Criss

I honestly don't believe the gay rumors about him.

batterup

Nobody does this to Vinnie Barbarino!

EMP BITE ME

So true John who would be a closet homo with all the cash you have and hot piece of ass like Kelly.By the way i got to admit most of the stars in hollywood do sleep there way to the top,Most recent Megan fox who slept with Micheal bay and everyone in sight to land the transformers role.

janebug

I hope they can prove this is a lie. Does it really make sense that with all the craiglist incidences that a massuse would just jump in a car with an unknown person? What does that say about him?Something stinks here. If this did happen surely he would have hung onto the towels or whatever with John's DNA. We'll see, but if he's lying I hope John sues his socks off!

Areader

The Hollywood spin machine is at full throttle!

txcn

And while he is at it sue the rags too, if its thrown out. They are engaging in nothing more than malicious gossip. Causes way more damage than a lawsuit filed by someone looking for a buck. If the rags quit glamorizing this stuff maybe people would quit trying to sue anyone with a buck. Carol Burnett did it way back when, when she sued the National Enquirer and they actually smarened up. No where near the rubbish they used to print.

Whether Travolta is gay or not is private, his business and that of his wife, and his God. That"s who he will answer to, not Joe Public. It's not our job to judge anyone, and especially not on anything that's printed on a rag. We all know how well tha's researched. anyone can tell thenm anything and they print it.

Jay Singer

Talk about s shabby shakedown, this is a disgusting attempt to abuse the law to get money from a celebrity of the highest integrity.

BadCoworkers.com

im so glad i make love to just my hand. it never tells or threatens me.

me

John is the very epitome of class and respect. I do not believe for one single minute there is any truth to this whatsoever.

whocares

I don't believe this at all. Top notch TMZ

Smarg

But of course. I'm not a pole smoker, and neither is Cruise!! Leave me alone!!!

hugh

Well that was a rather quick denial.

hugh

Well that was a rather quick denial.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm a little bit cynical when it comes to John's side of the story, because I've been hearing far to many reports about John's preferences. It kind of makes this story easy to believe. When you have his kind of money, you can "fix" almost any situation. Having said that, this guy better have rock solid proof or his suit is going to get tossed...which it probably will either way. I don't have anything against JT and I love his acting. Just my two cents worth.