John Travolta

Sued By Masseur

He Touched My Penis

5/7/2012 1:36 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/8/2012 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_laqsuit_massage_2
John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

Burbank Bill

If the masseur was fully clothed how was Johnny able to touch his goods...? Something doesn't quit click.

SImon

He cant even make up a TRUTHFUL sounding story ~ Any 'massuer' who let's themselves be picked up in a vehicle and taken 'somewhere' IS A HO! But this CLEARLY DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Is this MASSUER in anyway related to the GIRL who was PREGNANT with JUSTIN BIEBER'S BABY!

Kabala

He touched the scrotum and the shaft? Thanks for all the horny details...

Rachel

These rumors of him being gay have been around since the eighties. You ask me, they probably did meet up, and they probably did do their thing and now this guys crying assault. Stories of him doing favors when he was on, Welcome Back Kotter are probably true. Anyone who remembers him back during the Kotter days will remember that he sky rocketed to Grease and Saturday Night Fever. So, I think for most party this guys story is true, but Travolta grabbing his penis and scrotum without permission, I cry Bull Sh*z!

My couch pulls out

Massages are $100 or less for an hour. If you are paying more than that you probably think you're paying for a happy ending.

That's definitely what that guy does. And of course he is going to sue you if he know's who you are and you're rich.

KardASSian Butt

Note to Masseuse: get a job at a spa, don't advertise on Craigslist. I would NOT answer an ad on there because I would think it wasn't legit.

SImon

My big problem with this whole thing is the 'frivolous' or HIGHLY FRIVOLOUS nature of this lawsuit!!

I really wish JOHN TRAVOLTA would sue this masseus's lawyer for every single piece of malpractice insurance he has and then for MORE!!!

There is no way you can add the TICKET SALES or INCOME this may cost JOHN TRAVOLTA and this ambulance chaser of a lawyer should PAY!!!

The bottom line is, if this guy is a male 'masseur' who lets strangers pick him up and take him to hotel rooms then his ATTORNEY should have told him, "Well you should have expected that to happen and I'M sure it's happened to you BEFORE! I don't see any possible damage, punitive or others... AND did you sue the OTHER times it happened..."

This really pisses me off because even if John Travolta is whatever, this massues is CLEARLY whatever and this Attorney of his is just a tool and participant in a form of LEGAL BLACKMAIL!!!

LeeInOceanside

Horshack, Epstein and Barbarinio were throwing fire crackers at each other. Barbarino was throwing them at Horshack & Epstein. Epstein & Horshack would pick them up, light them, and throw them back at Barbarino.

Kitten

So the masseur works naked, then?! Yeah, right. Idc if Travolta is gay, in the closet or not, this lawsuit sounds like complete bu!!sh!t to me....

She's baaaack

So the guy just stands there while Travolta gets out of control? Sorry son, you're just looking for the payday.

KardASSian Butt

Why didn't he just leave... this is the BH hotel. He could get a cab back to his car ASAP. Even if he were legit, in home masseuse sounds like a dangerous gig. Maybe it's a gender difference but I would be prepared for something like this. I also would have kicked and walked.

crowballs

John, ***mon man I would totally hit that. Give you something real nice to hold on to. Why're you full creeping around needlessly?

LittleYimmy

I almost believed this, until he decided to admit the gay Jew Hollywood conspiracy to a masseur, as if that would convince him to give him a handjob.

Barb

Oh boy, this guy will wish he never filed this lawsuit when Travolta's attorneys are done with him.

dd

Okay so let me see, if I was hired to do a massage and my clients hand starts rubbing my leg, I'm packing up and leaving...don't believe this guy!