John Travolta

Sued By Masseur

He Touched My Penis

5/7/2012 1:36 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/8/2012 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_laqsuit_massage_2
John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

Redhead

I doubt this one, but even if it were true $2 million is ridiculous. If someone makes an unwanted pass it is your responsibility to say no and walk away.

DaveT

Hahaha bull pucky!
There's nothing repressive about John Travolta's personality, if he was gay he would just embrace it and be openly gay.

Holly G

My one gay friend has been telling me for years John Travolta is gay... HMMM i don't know, don't care

Smokie

Oh Lord, someone just needed to make a quick buck so they came up with this sh!t!!!
I do not believe this what so ever!

RaineeDrops

Sounds like an opportunist hoping for a windfall. Too bad you cannot manipulate a court with such bizarre story telling.

Seems like the story telling is kind of off to me. Why would he hire a random masseur if he wanted this to be a sexual encounter.

Zombie Whitney Houston

I sort of believe it. I remember Trey and Matt from South Park talking about how a ton of guys in Hollywood are secretly bi-sexual out of the public eye and they specifically said Travolta was very much like that.

Bruce

Don't know what to believe now a days. I read stories in the past in newspapers about Travolta in relationships with alleged men ,who seem to go after him for his money .

Debbie

I've heard Travolta is in the closest, and while I do believe that much, I doubt this happened. For him to grab the guys scrotum and touch his shaft, the masseur would have to either be naked or pretty darn close to it...you can't get that specific if someone has their pants on. To jerk off and then make all the comments he made, Travolta would have to be an idiot, knowing the guy wasn't into it and would run tattling to everyone. Nope, gotta say I don't buy this one.

Heterosexualsexisbest

I will quote the great rap group Brand Nubian "I don't understand their ways and I am not down with "GAYS"

GeniusMachine

I totally believe Travolta touches peen, just not the plaintiff's peen.

campy

Oh my.

Different Rules Apply

I have a hard time believing this is true, but find it odd that yet another accuser comes forward stating that John is a closet gay. I hope for Kelly's sake that this is not true. I believe she is truly in love with him and this would devastate their marriage, not to mention take an ax to their kids lives as well. I can't see John, so high profile, hiring a masseur from the internet, doesn't make sense so my vote is this is a big fat money making LIE. He wants to get paid off.

Carl

I believe John is gay or bi, but I don't think he is an idiot. If he was going to go for a guy he wouldn't go after a masseuse he never met before that wasn't obviously offering a happy ending.

bourbs

I'm a Travolta fan, but c'mon. Geez, John, use a brain! He really must be wanting to be caught to get into this situation. There's been way too much talk for there not to be some truth to this. Where there's this much smoke, there's fire. I feel for his wife. How humiliating this must be for her. How insensitive this man must be to his loved ones?

CelzHell

not true!!! just another attempt to extort a celeb and get their 15 minutes..same song n dance..blah blah blah