John Travolta

Sued By Masseur

He Touched My Penis

5/7/2012 1:36 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/8/2012 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0507_john_travolta_laqsuit_massage_2
John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.

writenow

Sure. Right. Yeah. Like John Travolta is going to suddenly begin spilling this stuff to someone he just met. Sure. What's not to believe?

Kari

I'm a Travolta fan, but I'm sad to say I believe this story.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Dax or Max will let John touch their penises for a lot less than 2 million ... more like 100,000 columbian pesos which is $57. USD
Hey whatever happened to Jason Russell the Kony Video dude? Let's get some TMZ followup on this back story, ok

writenow

Travolta's toupees are more real than this story.

Robin

Am I the ONLY one who is sitting here wondering why they dude's junk was exposed enough for John to actually TOUCH IT!??? Why wasn't HE wearing clothes!!???

Anon

Travolta should just come out already. This is not news and stories have been around forever. Is Xenu holding him back?

cokeandpilates

I smell a rat. I seriously doubt if John Travolta wanted some peen, that he has to troll online ads for masseurs. Second, it seems like pretty risky behavior all the way across the board. John Travolta comes across as a very guarded and private person, so this seems very out of character. I think John Doe is looking for a quick out of court settlement, knowing that John Travolta is a very private person and would probably pay a hefty sum to make it all go away.

Marvin

JUstin

Am Surprised , People are surprised by this story..lol

kronenburg

Reading the full complaint was pretty entertaining - especially the part about the chef being in the same room and making burgers, and how the hair in Johnny's nether region was "wiry and unkempt." LOL!

connie

COME ONE!!! This is hilarious! I would think if he was gonna come up with a story he should have a better imagination!

anony

Oh, come on! Everybody knows this. Travolta has to be more discreet. Do you care? I only care that Travolta entertains me when I go to the movies.

FCP

here's a leaked photo of John preparing for his massage http://www.funny-celebrity-pictures.com/2012/05/john-travolta-near-nude-masseur-leaked.html :)

IKnowthismuch

People, all that they need to proove these things for fact is 1 - was John Travolta staying at the hotel (no date given in the filing) at any given time - Why doesn't TMZ pay someone to find out if John Travolta was staying at the hotel. 2 - Does John Travolta have or had this black Lexus car? 3 - Do they have the number that he was called on by John on his cell record? 4 - Does the hotel have tapes of this guy on their grounds? 5. Does it also show the black chef at the hotel on the same day?

Finally, if this lawsuit is dropped, then you know for sure that John Travolta wants this to go AWAY!

connie

come one!! really? I'm thinking that even if it were true that he hired him just to have sex, I don't think he is gonna make the comment about welcome back kotter. I think this "john doe" needs to edit his stories before speaking them! idiot!!